“Great food, kinda run down though.”

Alibertos Mexican Food
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Holbrook
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

This placer has great Mexican food, it's prices are decent, the building looks a little run down and could use some work, but other then that is a great bite to eat.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stop here 99 percent of the while passing through Holbrook. Food is consistently good and authentic. I usually order rolled tacos. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I wouldn't make plans to go here, but it is probably the area's best option for a quick meal for people traveling through. Tasty Mexican food at a good price, and definitely better than any of the national fast food chains. Any of their burritos would be a good choice.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

On our RoadTrip through the Petrified Forest, we needed food and gas. We just happened upon this convenient drive-thru. This is not fine dining folks. But, we had just an amazing, tasty and satisfying Green Chile Burrito. It is so simple: meat, green chile and flour tortilla. The pork is tender and free of fat, the green chile is spicy and the perfect thickness, the tortilla is fresh and crisped just slightly for texture. Wonderful fast food. We stopped again on our way back home. I can't wait to go back for green chile!!!!!! www.RoadTripFlavors.com.

1  Thank RoadTripFlavors_com
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Tried Aliberto's based on the reviews but my experience was altogether different. The place is clean and the people behind the counter are nice enough. But the food was a big, big disappointment -- poor quality ingredients do not make for tasty food. Next time I'm in Holbrook I'll look elsewhere.