A sign by the king size bed says "Fire Hazard. Keep blankets away fro the heater." The base board heater is four inches from the bed. That does not make for a good nights sleep. The mattress has a plastic cover. Consequently, on the first turn the "fitted" bottom sheet comes loose. The headboard is built to the floor. The lampcord behind the headboard was unplugged. There was no way to plug it in. The toilet ran constantly even after effots to fix it. Turning off the water was the only option. Satellite TV had not been turned on. The sink was in danger of detaching from the wall. The was no stopper in the sink. I lost an electric toothbrush head. There was a samll kitchenette with a table and only one chair. The outside paint was peeling, the roads were in disrepair and the deck needed staining. The restaurant was not open. Perhaps most shocking was that the off season rate was $105. The room was newly painted and carpeted. No drapes up yet.