“Insensitive to down right mean.”
Review of X Diamond Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Greer
X Diamond Ranch
Ranked #5 of 10 Specialty Lodging in Greer
Reviewed October 24, 2010

A friend and myself had planned this wonderful trip to northern arizona culimnating in time at the X Diamond Ranch. I PRE paid a $50.00 deposit, left my card info and said we would probably pay cash when we got there. On August 15 we received devestating, my 46 year old daughter was diagnosed with terminal cancer, given 2-3 months to live. My friend still came from England to help me, but we had to cancel all our travel plans, inlcuding antelope canyon, and Navajo land, monument valley, and many other lovely places. I notified them with many weeks notice in advance that we could not stay, and explained the reasons why. They ignored two emails and one voice mail, asking to please release us from the "non refundable" 50 deposit. Even the air lines left my air ticket open for one year as an accomodation! (and it was not an insured ticket). I just feel for them to keep my fifty dollars was and unconscienable. Pretty bad when love of money will make someone greedily keep this type of money. It was holiday time and I am sure they had NO trouble renting it with many weeks advance notice!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
7  Thank looking4spring04
There are newer reviews for X Diamond Ranch

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greer
Reed's Lodge
Lazy Trout Motel
#1 of 2 in Greer
Best Western Sunrise Inn
Greer Lodge Resort & Cabins

Been to X Diamond Ranch? Share your experiences!