All reviews full kitchen living room the grill washer dryer walk in closet king suite family reunion gas fireplace made to order omelets views of the mountains santa rita mountains hotel room golf resort love this place pool and hot tub great room the general manager
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

I Had an amazing weekend! Awesome staff! I Will definitely come back soon! I loved the pool and amenities! The food was super good, and the rooms were amazing ! Beds are really comfortable! Best vacation ever!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brian W, General Manager at Canoa Ranch Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Alexis D,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Canoa Ranch Golf Resort in Green Valley, AZ. It is great to here that you had "an amazing weekend" staying at our hotel. Our goal is to exceed the expectations' of all our guests and it sounds like we were able to do just that with your stay. Our beds have new Simmons Beauty Rest Cape Breton mattresses that make them "really comfortable". Thank you again for writing a review about your stay and we hope that you will be back to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

I've been arranging a 4 day golf tournament here for the last 5 years and have found it to be an ideal venue. Great room space, comfortable beds, several golf courses nearby, affordable rates and great customer service.

Room tip: The one and two bedroom suites are the best!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Brian W, General Manager at Canoa Ranch Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

RiceAdventures,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Canoa Ranch Golf Resort in Green Valley, AZ. We enjoy hosting your golf group at our resort year after year. I was very happy to hear that you have already booked your group to come back in 2020. We look forward to exceeding your expectations again next year. If there is anything I can do for you or your group please let me know.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We have family in the area but prefer the privacy of our own room. We really scored with this choice. We rented a suite which has more square footage than any room we've ever stayed in--open concept living area has a full kitchen with a wrap around bar has new appliances, dining table that seats 6, full living room with fireplace, covered deck with views out two sides and master bedroom and bath with standing shower and soaking tub as well as laundry room and guest bath. How do you complain about all of that?

The breakfast is an omelet bar with french toast and sausage as well as standard cereals, pastries and fruits. The ladies were hustling to make made-to-order omelets for the 30-50 people who packed in right at 6:30, and they were doing a fabulous job. It was standard quality for a hotel breakfast--nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about, either.

If I was going to find something--it would be that the quality of the coffee was really bad and the drinks were served in styrofoam cups. I'd suggest coffee mugs and glasses be used.

Our room appears to have an adjoining room that we could expand into with other family members, and if it is, we'll likely stay here when we return. So comfy!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Brian W, General Manager at Canoa Ranch Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

T2Leary,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Canoa Ranch Golf Resort in Green Valley, AZ. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The 1 Bedroom Suite that you stayed in is "hard to beat" with the abundance of amenities that the room includes. Our complimentary breakfast that includes the cooked to order omelets is definitely a big hit with our guests. I will pass along the comments about the coffee and the cups to the restaurant that caters our breakfast. We always enjoy hearing ideas that can help us to improve the experience for our future guests. I have good news for you. The adjoining door opens up to a complete second bedroom with its own bathroom. Our property was built as two bedroom condos and we have the availability of unlocking the door that is between all of our 1 Bedroom Suites and our standard guest rooms to make the reservation a 2 Bedroom Suite. I hope that you will be back soon to experience one of our 2 Bedroom Suites.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

They is a very nice property, with a nice pool, but I tend to stay here less than the Best Western when I have to be in Green Valley because it's harder to get to and there is no restaurant on site that doesn't require a drive or a bit of a walk, which can be inconvenient. Otherwise, it's a great place with a nice pool and an easy vibe, just a bit out of the way and the units are separate, so there's not a real central location except for the restaurant, which is a ways away from the units.

Date of stay: April 2019
Brian W, General Manager at Canoa Ranch Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

GhengisWan,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Canoa Ranch Golf Resort in Green Valley, AZ. I am curious to know if you have ever had the opportunity to stay in one of our luxurious suites? Our 1 and 2 Bedroom Suites are amazing and are in a completely different league than any other hotels in Green Valley, AZ. I have worked in hotels for over 20 years and was amazed at the amenities and the size of the suites that the Canoa Ranch Golf Resort has to offer. We have a total of 98 rooms on property and 49 of them are suites. Hopefully the next time that you visit Green Valley you will come back to our Resort and stay in one of our suites.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

This is a beautiful resort! Very clean. The employees go over and above to make your stay a great experience. The beds are very comfortable. We were very happy at this resort. The views are fantastic, surrounded by the mountains.

Diana K,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Canoa Ranch Golf Resort in Green Valley, AZ. Our housekeeping department takes pride in keeping our resort "beautiful". The views of the Santa Rita Mountains and Elephant Head Mountain are breathtaking from the balconies of our suites. I am so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us. Please come back and stay with us again soon.