“Beautiful Resort, great stay”

Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch for a few days at the end of May beginning of June and it was a great experience from start to finish. My friend asked for a recommendation prior to arrival for transportation from the airport to the resort. The hotel helped us set up arrangements with a local company and they were fantastic! Our flight was delayed so we arrived much later than expected however our driver (Wayne Williams) took everything in stride and even took us on a couple errands before taking us to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel the Front Desk staff, Mary, was very friendly and gave us all of the information we needed. Upon arriving to the room I was very impressed, it was extremely spacious, clean and having a large balcony was great and it offered a nice view of the pool and golf course. It was very nice to have breakfast and wifi included with the room rate, especially with a lot of resorts charging extra for these amenities. The breakfast was very good each morning and it did have variety from day to day. There was also a made to order omelet station included with the breakfast which was a great option. Every staff member I encountered during our stay was extremely nice and I look forward to a future visit!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

DanaT131,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your vacation at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort. It is excellent to hear about your positive encounters with our resort team. We are proud of our complimentary breakfast and I am thrilled to hear that you took advantage of our cooked to order omelete station. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was at a training session for a week. I first stayed at a Holiday Inn but the air conditioner wasn't working well and I switched to this hotel. I got the suite. It was amazing. The hotel staff was friendly, the room was immaculate and the air conditioning worked excellently. The room had a built in fireplace (not needed for the summer) two bathrooms and a tub that was to die for. I turned in my "man card" and took a bubble bath two out of the three nights. it was totally relaxing. Full size fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer. Ironing board and iron also included. The views from the windows and balcony were amazing. I will certainly take my wife here in the near future, there is a swimming pool and hot tub at the hotel s well. I recommend if you stay here that you eat at Rigazzi's in Green Valley or the restaurant across the street.

The only reason I was hesitant about writing this review was because if more people knew how great this place was there might not be a room available when I wanted one. Great place to relax and unwind, there is a golf course across the street as well.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite, the extra money is well worth the investment.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Scott W,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experiences at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort. It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I hope that your company training was also a success. We hope to have you back with us again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
1  Thank Frances L
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We where stunned when we walked into our room...it was huge !!! Large kitchen large living area large bedroom two bathrooms and it's own washing machine also a wonderful view of the pool and golf corse
An included quality breakfast is served across the road
The hotel has residents living there too
This place is outstanding but make sure you book the king suite

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jay M
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Jay M,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort in Green Valley, AZ. I agree that the 1 bedroom suites are definitely the thing that sets us apart from all the other hotels in Green Valley. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will be back soon. If you decide to come back this summer we have a special package called the Extra Green in Green Valley package. You are able to stay in a one bedroom suite for $159 plus tax and receive a $99 resort credit to use at the golf course or restaurant. I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed at the Wyndham during a quick visit to Arizona and booked this room because of the very low, reeasonable price. We were suprised as to how small the room was compared to a regular hotel room. It was clean with a queen size bed, desk, closet area and bathroom with standup shower. I finally realized after some research that this resort is comprised of condos owned by private parties and the room we stayed in was probably a "lock off" bedroom that we experienced in our timeshare. It had a connecting door to the main unit which had a full living room, kitchen etc and balcony overlooking the complex. We realized this when the people who checked in next door tried to get into our unit via this connecting door at midnight.
The grounds and pool were beautiful and the complimentary breakfast was wonderful with a chef preparing your eggs to your preference. Besides the small room we were very pleased. On the Wyndam website it gives the square footage of the room but it would be nice to mention that it is smaller than a regular hotel room booked elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask how large the room is you are booking and if it is a 2nd bedroom "lock off" in a condo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jimmy204
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

leadsds,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort. I must agree that the standard rooms are small in comparison to our suites. The standard rooms are priced accordingly and are the perfect choice if someone wants to enjoy all of the ammenities of our resort at a discounted rate. Regardless of what room you reserve at our resort you receive the complimentary breakfast buffet including cooked to order omelets, as well as complimentary wireless internet and complimentary local and long distance phone calls. I would recommend inquiring about an upgrade the next time you stay with us as the front desk is able to upgrade any reservation to a suite at a discounted rate if available at the time of check-in. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I recently stayed at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch this past weekend. Since I was new to the area, I called the hotel to arrange a car service for pick up from the airport. The hotel sent me the email confirmation with the information for the car service along with the driver's name. Integrat Shuttle Service was the prompt, and was waiting for me upon arrival. The driver (Wayne Williams) was friendly and professional. Mr. Williams also was able to accommodate me to make an additional stop to Walmart to pick up some last minute items. Upon arriving to the hotel, The front desk clerk, Mary, was friendly and answered all questions that I had. When I arrived to the room, I was shocked of how spacious the room was. The room was very clean and had an awesome view. Breakfast and free wifi are also included with the room....which is rare to be in a resort without the resort fees. I love the omelette station that is included with the breakfast. Everything was just perfect. I will definitely be back!!! A big thank you to all the staff for such an awesome stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lynn G
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Lynn G,
Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. It is great feedback about Mr. Williams, and I will feel comfortable continuing to recommend his transportation services to our future guests. I am glad that you enjoyed the cooked to order omelets at our breakfast buffet. It is always nice to hear the exceptional service that our employees provide to our guests, and I will share your comments with Mary. We look forward to your next visit to Green Valley.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Outstanding! Clean, comfortable with excellent views from suites. Great staff. Wonderfull golf course. Awesome food and service. Fun Bar. Pool area very nice. The included breakfast buffet was complete with an omelet station. Looking forward to a "girls" golf outing. Will definitely be back. A great find.

Room Tip: Third floor Suites have great views. Suites with full kitchen are well worth it. .
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom B

Tom B,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet and must agree that the cooked to order omelets are amazing! We hope that you will come back and see us again soon. You need to check out our unlimited golf packages this summer. We have standard rooms starting at $139 a night and our luxurious suites are only $179 a night. The unlimited golf package includes golf for 2 at any of our courses as well as the breakfast buffet and wireless internet. Call the hotel direct at 520-382-0450 and we will reserve your favorite room.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Green Valley
Casino Del Sol
Casino Del Sol
#9 of 129 in Tucson
Desert Diamond Casino Hotel

Been to Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort? Share your experiences!