“beautiful place off the beaten path”

Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley
Reviewed February 26, 2013

very nice new property. beautiful setting in a golf resort community. hotel operations within a developing condominium complex. large, very clean room. pool and hot tub with great views.
very nice club house and grille restaurant across the parking lot. staff were very kind. the overall feeling is more of a vacation rental rather than a hotel, however. you don't run into a lot of people, and you cannot help but notice that it is a community for sale. A gathering place within the hotel space such as a small bar would help greatly. Overall, it is a great place to stay if you are visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

DHNC,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our resort. We are definitely very secluded and are referred to as a "hidden jewel". I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit us again very soon. There are some beautiful villas that are for sale next to our property, and I believe we have 3 condos left as well. That is the reason that our suites are so luxurious, because they were built as condos and now they are in the hotel rental program with Wyndham. If you ever have any questions or if I am ever able to assist you with any future reservations please let me know. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort.

There are newer reviews for Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort

Reviewed February 25, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have stayed at the Canoa Ranch several times in the last few years. Work brings me here, and this trip has been 6 weeks total. This place is fantastic. The staff is absolutely excellent, helping out wherever they can, keeping the place in tip top shape, and genuinely courteous to all guests. I can't imagine staying in a different place for the amount of time we are here. It's truly a family environment. Thanks again!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

yieldmap,
We really enjoyed having you back at our resort this year. It is great to get to know our guests and their preferences because we enjoy exceeding their expectations. Please let me know if there is ever anything that I can do to make your stay more enjoyable with us. We look forward to your return to our resort.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Wow. I stumbled across the Wyndham while site seeing. I usually stay in Tucson or down in Tubac... but no more! The rooms are all suites! they're enormous! The employees here are so friendly and the views are the best. I like the fact that they have four golf courses in Green Valley, now I just need to work on my game. A great breakfast with wifi.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

mizanplaz,
We are very excited to have 4 different golf courses for our guests to be able to play while staying at our resort. Our unlimited golf package actually allows you to play one course in the morning and a different course in the afternoon. The ability to choose from 4 different courses can keep you busy during your entire stay with us. We have great summer specials, so we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I couldn't believe the size of the rooms. Something like 1500 square feet! There is an onsite golf course and beautiful restaurant (breakfast included with the room - a plentiful buffet). The front desk told me of 3 other golf courses in the area that are also associated with this resort. I will be back for more than the one night I stayed and plan to play lots of golf. Gorgeous pool with golf course view also. Staff was professional and welcoming.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

d1nnert1me,
Thank you for your recent review on our beautiful resort. I am lucky to have such a great team behind me because it is our employees that make our resort the best in southern Arizona. Every team member enjoys their job and it is great to have our guests notice their hardwork. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great place, the suite was huge and very nice. The staff was great. We stayed all week, great location. Nice pool and hot tub. Easy to get to. The view from the balcony showcased the Santa Rita mountains. Very pretty.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dave B,
I want to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. The views of the Santa Rita mountains are beautiful from our balconies. We look forward to your return to Green Valley. If there is ever anything I can do to help make your stay more enjoyable please let me know.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family stays at the Canoa Ranch Resort every year for Thanks Giving, we usually get a suite with the extra attached room, which can accommodate the whole family and has a full kitchen. The pool is heated. The views are amazing. The suites have big living rooms and dining rooms and huge patios.

Room Tip: Ground floor offers easy access to pool, but 2nd or 3rd floor has spectacular views
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Jeffrey P,
Good morning. We are very pleased to hear that your family chooses our resort to host your Thanksgiving. The views from our suites are definitely mesmerizing. Having the connecting rooms is a guarantee when you book one of our two bedroom suites. This is a great feature for large families and helps us to make it cozy for holiday vacations. Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to your return next year.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Green Valley
Comfort Inn Green Valley
Comfort Inn Green Valley
#5 of 5 in Green Valley
Desert Diamond Casino Hotel

Been to Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort? Share your experiences!