“Best in the Area..”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

After trying many restaurants as far south as Amado, we ended up at this restaurant because the other place we were headed was closed. Wow, what a nice surprise! Since moving to the area a year ago we haven't food a great "go to" place,but now we have. Great service, clean, nice silverwar, my tea glass never goes empty and good food. The Eggs Benedict was fabulous! It's a hidden gem of the southwest! Looking forward to becoming regulars!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Friendly good service and wait staff exceptional The Easy street liounge was nice with friendly bar staff

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My grandparents retired in Green Valley in 1999. I was 14 when I had my first meal there. The food and service has pretty much sucked the whole time. I live here Green Valley now from Annapolis, Md. What a change, I will have to say unless you like Mexican food don't move to Arizona, the food sucks pretty much everywhere. Even the Dominoes Sucks here. If you want a good meal go to Cracker Barrel Off I-10 Cortaro Road in north Tucson about 45 minutes away.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have stayed in Green Valley before and always eat here. A family restaurant with quick atttention from the wait staff. Food is just what you expect in home-cooking. Quick and efficient as well. We will keep coming back from PA.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

By far Arizona Family has terrible food, no taste and no flavor. The service is terrible. The food is only marginal. When we first moved here we tried this restaurant and the food is always the same my husband and our neighbor went there about a month ago, the same, terrible food. I guess people have no taste buds. I don't mind paying for a good meal, their food is horrible. Not worth a dollar per meal. Friday night fish is over cooked and the portion is very small, vegetables out of a can, you get the idea.

1  Thank judywoody13