“Best Mexican Restaurant in Tucson area”

Manuel's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Green Valley
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Recently moved to Tucson. This is the best Mexican food I have had since I have moved here. Originally from Chicago and travelled to Mexico over 20 times and was disappointed with the Mexican food here until finding Manuel's. Well worth the drive from Tucson. The restaurant was packed at 6pm on a Thursday. Good food, good service and good prices!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

So I've been here twice since my initial review - and Manuels has fallen lower in my rating. The food seemed mass produced and pretty blah - guac was pre-made and scooped into plastic cups. We've since tried a couple of the other mexican places in town, and I don't expect we'll go back soon.

1  Thank KFerg
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is the worst mexican restaurant I have ever been in. They do not know how to serve fajitas. My husband ordered beef fajitas, he got a plate of beef and vegetables, and some tortillas. fajitas should be served to you on a sizzling skillet with a side of tortillas in a warming bowl. And slow service to be seated, and served. Go to Florentino's!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hubby and I go there often . He ALWAYS orders the combination plate and I ALWAYS order the topopo salad. I have tried the salad in at least a dozen Mexican restaurants and by far theirs win hands down.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hard to find better Mexican food in the Green Valley area. Service is good and the prices are reasonable. Good choice. The only negative is their location. It is not on the main drag, so you have to find it. However, it is worth it. They have breakfast also, but I have not experienced it yet. Some of my friends have, and had good comments.