“WOW”

Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Green Valley
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Experience fine dining, indoors or out, with an expansive view of the Santa Rita Mountains?. Open to the Public • Serving 3 Meals a Day • Sun-Thurs 7AM-7PM Fri & Sat 7AM-8PM. HAPPY HOUR 2-5pm Daily 1/2 PRICE Appetizers Monday Night All you can eat deep fried shrimp; Tuesday Night: BBQ Ribs & Fried Chicken; Wednesday Night: Wild Walleye Wednesdays!Friday ALL YOU CAN EAT Alaskan Cod Fish Fry ALL DAY! Saturday Night: Prime Rib
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We meet some friends for dinner thinking it was just a golf club. We all had drinks on the patio overlooking the mountains while the sunset and were about to call it a night. My wife an I were blown away at the food and our new favorite server, Frank. Very happy to have you in Green Valley!

1  Thank mizanplaz

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The Grill at San Ignacio Golf Club. Now has the Metro Restaurant Touch that is always the BEST around the Tucson and Green Valley area. Good food and drink always!!! Plus the Great Mountain view off the patio.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Visited San Ignacio a few Fridays ago. The fish fry was outstanding, and the service was great. I was so glad to see this restaurant (with such a stunning view) come back to life. The wine list was limited but good.

2  Thank IanGolf3
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had dinner with friends at San Ignacio Golf Club and it was very nice. It was the first time we had eaten there since it reopened and we were pleasently suprised. The menue was varied and there was something for each of us. The young man who was our server did a great job. The drinks and food came out quite quickly and the server had a great attitude. It is close to home and we will be back there soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We returned to the Coyote Grill to try the fish now that it has reopened under new management..Things have definitely changed and not necessarily for the good..Instead of the excellent all you can eat cod the Friday night fish now gives you a couple pieces of cod..some shrimp (I received 4) and a few scallops.. Not a bad selection if you like all three which I do..My complaint is basically with the real heavy batter..The taste of all three were fine if you ate them without the batter..Even the batters taste was fine it was just way to much..My cod for example was probably at least half batter if not more.. Very disappointing since this was my favorite place in Green Valley for fish.. Unless I hear that something changes we will probably not have the Friday night fish there again.. I gave this a average rating because the food was OK and the service was excellent..Just not what it once was and a little pricier..