“Pricey but worth the money”
Review of Two Girls Pizzeria

Two Girls Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Green Valley
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Two Girls Pizzeria serves the best NY Style Pizza in the Santa Cruz Valley. All our food is made to order using only the freshest ingredients. We serve pizza, salads, heros, appetizers, pasta bakes, gluten free pizza and pasta, pasta with our housemade marinara or alfredo, deserts and wine and beer.
Edmonton, Canada
“Pricey but worth the money”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Two salads, a medium size pizza, and two fountain drinks = $30.00. Perhaps pricey for some, certainly if compared to the chain outlets but not for me. I am the kind of guy who watches what I eat. Pizza is not a health-smart food so when I go outside of the "Box", I want the best. This pizza was great. The bread part was good. The sauce was great and the topping first class. The salad was fresh and the dressings were worth a special mention. When we were ther they weren't bust so the service was great as well.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank woodmister

Green Valley, Arizona
“Absolutely the Best Pizza in the Greater Tucson Area!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Two Girls has the best pizza that you'll find in the greater Tucson area. Located next door to the Titan Missle Museum site, it is close to both Green Valley and Sahuarita-----right off of I-19. Pizza is what most folks come for, however, their salads and pasta dishes are also excellent. The place is relatively small and, you may have to wait, however, it is a virtual certainty that you will not be disappointed!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Chairborneranger
Simi Valley, California
“party of 6 and everybody loved it”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

join their club and get 15% off birthdays and anniversaries. From spaghetti and meatballs to eggplant rollatini was perfect. I had their house salad and a meatball sandwich and added some green peppper to it. They accomodated my request and it tastsed great. Only criticism was wanted the pepper roasted and it wasn't. They may not have facilities to roast although you think you could do that in a pizza oven? Wil be back often. There are only 8-9 tables so a wait may occur. Bathrooms are next door but doesn't seem to bother the clientele. Very busy and hope they keep it up.

Visited January 2013
“Good pizza...service is sketchy at best”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

If we did not receive such horrible service this past visit, I would rate this pizza place 5 stars. I noticed we were not the only neglected customers. At least three other tables were also ignored. I believe if you get lucky and get the correct server, your dining experience will be better.
Pros: very good pizza, delicious appetizers and a good assortment of adult beverages.
Cons: indifferent servers
Note: I am not going to frequent this restaurant again....at least until my displeasure vanishes.

2 Thank Priffle
Green Valley, Arizona
“Come Here for Your Pizza”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is not a pizza chain, but locally owned and one of a kind; and you can taste the difference. The crusts are hand tossed (you can watch them being tossed) and wonderful. Besides delicious pizza, there are pasta dishes, appetizers, the best wings around in a variety of sauces, sandwiches, salads-in other words, something for everyone. You can get individual slices of New York style pizza (made to order) that are huge. The owners and staff are friendly and accommodating. They are not open as late as some other pizza places, so plan accordingly so you are not disappointed.

• Visited October 2012