“We LOVE Cayley Cakes”

Cayley Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Green Valley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We are a PREMIERE Bakery, Coffee, Ice Cream and Candy shop. Now serving Breakfast and Lunch Items! (Sandwiches, Salads,Quiche and Soup!)We have Blue Bell Ice Cream, Pepsi products, espresso, tea, Coffee, Italian cream soda, bulk candies and we even have a party room for large groups, Birthdays and special events!
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We love taking our family into Cayley Cakes, everyone is friendly, helpful and loves our kids. We especially love that they have the BEST Gluten Free Chocolate Cake so we can all enjoy a rare treat! The staff and environment are great!

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Carley a few times. Their Red Velvet Cup cakes are very good, Pecan Pie was ok, however the Sticky Buns are to die for.....they don't skimp on the yummy pecan topping and the melt in your mouth. The bonus is they even have a drive thru so you don't have to get out of the car for pick you simply drive up get what you need and then fresh delivery home or to work.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

While visiting family in Green Valley we decided we would try this little cake shop called Cayley Cakes and aren't we glad we did. The baked goods are amazingly delicious, the customer service is great, & the quiche is flavorful!
Suggestion: Try the muffins!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Whether it's freshly made coffee, a sweet treat, or a custom cake, the owners and staff deliver it up each and every time we come here. They are masters of creating great desserts even when it's a time crunch, and they do it with heart and smiles.

From cupcakes to bread pudding to homemade soups, it's always fresh and tasty. You can always be assured of quality; no corners are ever cut.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I've been a patron of Cayley Cakes almost since they opened. Everything I've tried has been delicious, but I must tell you about my favorite. I recently tried the pecan pie and it was a walk down memory lane. My grandmother made pecan pies for Thanksgiving every year, and it was the highlight of the meal for me. Well, the pecan pie at Cayleys tasted EXACTLY as I remembered it from all those years ago. It was I treat I hope to repeat often. In the meantime, the scones and cupcakes and the bread pudding are guaranteed to satisfy my sweet tooth. I try to live by the philosophy of "I can resist anything but Temptation" so I visit often.