“Cozy Bakery”

Cayley Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Green Valley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We are a PREMIERE Bakery, Coffee, Ice Cream and Candy shop. Now serving Breakfast and Lunch Items! (Sandwiches, Salads,Quiche and Soup!)We have Blue Bell Ice Cream, Pepsi products, espresso, tea, Coffee, Italian cream soda, bulk candies and we even have a party room for large groups, Birthdays and special events!
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
“Cozy Bakery”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

While visiting family in Green Valley we decided we would try this little cake shop called Cayley Cakes and aren't we glad we did. The baked goods are amazingly delicious, the customer service is great, & the quiche is flavorful!
Suggestion: Try the muffins!

Green Valley, Arizona
“Consistently Great Quality, Service, and Value”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Whether it's freshly made coffee, a sweet treat, or a custom cake, the owners and staff deliver it up each and every time we come here. They are masters of creating great desserts even when it's a time crunch, and they do it with heart and smiles.

From cupcakes to bread pudding to homemade soups, it's always fresh and tasty. You can always be assured of quality; no corners are ever cut.

Visited January 2014
Green Valley, Arizona
“Sweets to die for!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I've been a patron of Cayley Cakes almost since they opened. Everything I've tried has been delicious, but I must tell you about my favorite. I recently tried the pecan pie and it was a walk down memory lane. My grandmother made pecan pies for Thanksgiving every year, and it was the highlight of the meal for me. Well, the pecan pie at Cayleys tasted EXACTLY as I remembered it from all those years ago. It was I treat I hope to repeat often. In the meantime, the scones and cupcakes and the bread pudding are guaranteed to satisfy my sweet tooth. I try to live by the philosophy of "I can resist anything but Temptation" so I visit often.

• Visited January 2014
Sahuarita
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place ”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Cakes are amazing, best place to get a cake in Green Valley. Staff is very friendly and helpful as well. Glad to have them in town.

1 Thank Spikes64gto
Tucson, Arizona
“Like being in mom"s kitchen!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stop here often and have always had fantastic food, and service. My favorite is a warm cinnamon role with a large cup of coffee in the morning. Also, something my kids and I like to do is stop in for some ice cream cones after a hike, it is the perfect end to a long day. I cannot recommend it enough.

• Visited January 2014