“Better than the "Best"”

Cayley Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Green Valley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We are a PREMIERE Bakery, Coffee, Ice Cream and Candy shop. Now serving Breakfast and Lunch Items! (Sandwiches, Salads,Quiche and Soup!)We have Blue Bell Ice Cream, Pepsi products, espresso, tea, Coffee, Italian cream soda, bulk candies and we even have a party room for large groups, Birthdays and special events!
Dallas, Texas
“Better than the "Best"”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I were recently in Green Valley visiting friends and were fortunate enough to have opportunity to visit Cayley Cakes. As a certified, European trained chef for nearly 30 years I know and have worked with world class pastry chefs and enjoyed my share of baked confections. Cayley Cakes without doubt ranks among the best of them. Not only are their cakes and cupcakes extraordinary, but the sticky rolls, quiche and other baked goods are astonishing as well. The design, quality, variety, creativity, and consistency of what owner Trina Samson and her staff turns out of her small shop is what master pastry chefs everywhere strive for. I live in the Dallas Metro area, just blocks from “The Cake Guys” featured on TLC channel’s “THE CAKE BOSS: NEXT GREAT BAKER." “The Cake Guys” have been awarded almost every award locally and recognized as one of the best baker/designers in the United States. I love “The Cake Guys,” but Cayley Cakes are superior in every way and half the price! Not only will Cayley Cakes be around for years to come, I believe that with the right exposure they too will be voted one of the best in the United States! Trina and her staff are accommodating, friendly and a top notch talent in every way, a visit to their shop is an extremely enjoyable experience! Oh, and her more healthy and gluten free items are equally as impressive. If you have the opportunity, take your taste buds on an adventure at Cayley Cakes!

2 Thank MyReview1963
Cayley C, Owner at Cayley Cakes, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you SO MUCH for your review- It brought tears to my eyes and reminds me why I get up at 3am and do what I do! Hope you will come in again next time you are in town!!! <3 Trina Samson

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Love Cayley's!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Cayley Cakes is a favorite in our house! Best cupcakes in town and my kids love the fun candy assortment. This establishment is clean and up to date, AND the Maple Bacon cupcakes are AMAZING!!!! We love Cayley's!!!! <3

1 Thank Becky D
Sahuarita, Arizona, United States
“Cayley Cakes is Awesome!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Cayley Cakes in Green Valley, AZ is in a word DELICIOUS!!!! Everyday they make make cupcakes in flavors like Chocolate Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter Cup, Maple Bacon and Hummingbird just to name a few local favorites. She also makes to die for Caramel Pecan Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls and Scones. Every week she has a variety of different cookies and bars as well as incredible bread pudding. As you can tell we love stopping by for a treat. Carley's has recently added novelty ice cream treats and a huge selection of candy by the pound at a great price compared to bulk candy stores. It's a great place to stop in and get a treat and a cup of coffee or if your not a coffee lover, other beverages are available. If you have not been there yet you are missing out. We have never been disappointed in anything we have ever gotten. I promise, you won't be either.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Tammy M
Sahuarita, Arizona, United States
“Carmel Sticky buns to die for!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Wow!! The Sticky buns are out of this world. Made from scratch every day,,this hits the spot every time I get them (and I get them alot), also they have a great selection of Candy and Gummy bears..try the chocolate covered Gummy Bears..Once you try the made from scratch baked items..you will never buy a frozen Wal-Mart cupcake again...Try it you will be back!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Robert M
Sahuarita, Arizona
“Not just Cakes”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Cayley Cakes has expanded to candy, brownies, scones, quiche.. All kind of great goodies.. Brownies are the best I have ever had.. Yummy!!

2 Thank sahuaritaMom