“Unbelieving Awesome!”

Cayley Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Green Valley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We are a PREMIERE Bakery, Coffee, Ice Cream and Candy shop. Now serving Breakfast and Lunch Items! (Sandwiches, Salads,Quiche and Soup!)We have Blue Bell Ice Cream, Pepsi products, espresso, tea, Coffee, Italian cream soda, bulk candies and we even have a party room for large groups, Birthdays and special events!
Reviewed January 6, 2013

You can't go wrong with any of the goodies they offer. The frosting is out of this world. The fudge just melts in your mouth. And you can't go through life without trying a Cake Ball, it's the perfect cake/frosting bite everytime. Trina the owner is a delight & really makes the experience complete. AAA+++

3  Thank 13probez
There are newer reviews for Cayley Cakes

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Cayley cakes is a great place to go if you are in the mood for a little sweet snack! If you want your birthday or any kind of function to be tipped off with the perfect cake/cupcakes Cayley Cakeis the place to go! The cakes are not only unbelievably creative but to die for taste as well! They are the best tasting cakes I've ever had. Always so moist and fresh and the best frosting around. I would recommend anyone to go and give it a taste ;)

2  Thank Midwestgrl_02
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I had a cake made for my daughters first birthday and it was wonderful!! The cake was a pink football and turned out even better than I pictured. All our guests, and my daughter loved the cake! She also included a matching smash cake for my daughter to have, I thought this was a nice touch and not something I had even thought of! My family and I have been going there ever since! My 10 year old daughter loves the warm cinnamon rolls and my husband and I just are in love with all the different cupcake favors. The environment is nice as well and I feel very comfortable taking my baby there and just sitting and enjoying a treat. The service is always very warm and welcoming!!

1  Thank Jenifer M
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We have been customers of Cayley's Cakes almost from the day they opened. We have found that their bake goods are the highest quality in Green Valley. We enjoy a cup of coffee and tea with a scone, cinnamon roll or sticky bun. We have also purchased cakes as gifts for others as well as for dessert at our home - delicious! We wish them continued success as they expand into their newly remodeled shop.

1  Thank Audrey B
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have ordered all types of cakes & cupcakes from Trina @ Cayley Cakes & they are absolutely the BEST!! My son will not eat any other cakes or cupcakes. Our friends & family that visit from out of state wish she could ship Birthday cakes to them. If you haven't tried Cayley Cakes please do, my family gives them 2 thumbs up!!!

2  Thank Chasefamilyaz