“Great Cupcakes and even better Pecan Pie”
Review of Cayley Cakes

Cayley Cakes
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Green Valley
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: We are a PREMIERE Bakery, Coffee, Ice Cream and Candy shop. Now serving Breakfast and Lunch Items! (Sandwiches, Salads,Quiche and Soup!)We have Blue Bell Ice Cream, Pepsi products, espresso, tea, Coffee, Italian cream soda, bulk candies and we even have a party room for large groups, Birthdays and special events!
“Great Cupcakes and even better Pecan Pie”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

LOCATION:
This is a small place in Green Valley buried among other local small businesses. The first time I went to Cayley Cakes, I passed it two times but once I finally found the place I was glad that I did.

INSIDE:
The place is nice and clean on the inside and at first glance you have a good selection of cupcakes and other items to choose from.

FOOD:
Cayley cakes seems to have a variety of goodies ranging from cupcakes to pecan pie (sometimes on the pecan pie). Prices are reasonable compared to other small businesses selling similar items.

OVERALL:
I was very satisfied with this place and I think the food was wonderful. The Pecan Pie was my favorite and I hope they have this more often. I would definitely recommend this to out of town guest and locals alike.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank XenonAdonis

Sahuarita, Arizona, United States
“Excellent service & treats”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I ordered my daughter a cake for her 5th birthday from here & not only was it a beautiful cake but was absolutely delicious. We have returned often for cupcakes & their cinnamon rolls are hands down the BEST. Service is always excellent :) I will definitely be ordering all my cakes from here

2 Thank LynnSpilsburyWalker
Sahuarita, Arizona, United States
“Best desserts in town!!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I've heard so many wonderful things about Cayley Cakes, so we went in for a try. Cayley Cakes is the best dessert place, hands down! My kids and I go in weekly for a cupcake and are never disappointed. Cayley Cakes offers such a variety of daily cupcake flavors that I've never had the same one twice! They also offer cookies, cake pops, cinnamon rolls, scones, and brownies. We ordered my son a birthday cake, and it was perfect! Everyone inquired about who made it. I tried their Mississippi Mud last week and ended up taking it home and eating it in my closet so I would not have to share with my kids, haha! It is a locally-owned business, and the family/owners are incredibly generous and sweet. We are so happy to have this business in our town!

2 Thank Casones
Tucson, Arizona
“Yummy treats”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have loved everything I've tried at Cayley Cakes. They have a very nice variety of treats. From huge cinnamon rolls to the extensive variety of cupcakes to the impressive and delicious cakes, and even their hot cocoa, their treats are yummy! I just wish I lived closer so I could visit their store more often!

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank Michelle J
Sahuarita, Arizona
“Yummy Cupcakes”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Our small town was in need of a family friendly place like Cayley Cakes. Cupcake flavors are posted on their facebook page daily. The cupcakes are super delicious and there are flavors for everyone's palate. My favorite is the Turtle cupcake. They also make bread pudding, scones and their brownies are amazing. They sell some coffee style drinks, but I haven't tried those yet.
The only negative is the place is a little small. I know they are working on an expansion plan for that.

1 Thank Sahuarita_Mom3