“Good food disappointing service ”

The 19th Hole Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 50 Restaurants in Green Valley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited the 19th hole after many recommendations from friends. We went on a monday for lunch and the place was dead. There was one waiter and one bartender that was it. We were seated by the bartender and it took a good 10 minutes for the waiter to get to us and order our drinks( which took another 10 minutes to come out). When we ordered our food I was disappointed to hear they were out of the green valley caviar that everyone was telling me about. But I ordered a bbq burger with steak fries and my wife ordered the same with sweet potato fries.

When our food came out my burger was overcooked and my wifes was as well (though they were both delicious). We decided not to say anything because by this time we had already been there almost an hour. When it came time to pay we had the hardest time finding the waiter for our check.

Overall the food was good, the service was unfortunate. I would give it another try.

There are newer reviews for The 19th Hole Bar and Grill

Reviewed November 24, 2013

My wife and I both had the dinner special. Sirloin and Popcorn shrimp. The salad, with Blue Cheese dressing was very good. Coffee was good. The steaks were totally opposite. Both were cooked correctly but one was full of connective tissue, barely edible, the other was ok. The shrimp were tiny with lots of coating. They were cold! We told the waitress and she took them to the kitchen and they came back burned! We have eaten here before with a much better outcome!

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We had our first meal of the season at the 19th Hole. It was just as we remembered from last April. She had Red, White, and Blue Salad w/chicken and was not disappointed. I had a Guacamole Burger w/house made potato chips. Accompanied our meal with some house chardonnay and a Dale's Pale Ale. We left satisfied. They had a prime rib special going on a Tuesday night and lots of the other diners seemed to be going for it. We will go back and try that.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

For a hotel bar in a small retirement community, it's one of the best. Friends from the Midwest stayed there last February and couldn't say enough nice things about it.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I come just about every Friday night and we get great service by a bar tender who does a great job (except needs a little help making grasshoppers) and the food is good. And regardless of what others say we like it enough to keep coming back! The band some Fridays are not the best but again the service is good enough to come back and hang out with.