WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Comfort Inn Green Valley

Comfort Inn Green Valley
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley
Flagstaff
“Nice enough place to stay, and very pet friendly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We've stayed at this Comfort Inn multiple times when visiting my wife's parents. We always have our kid and our dog with us. There's nothing fancy (would you expect fancy at a Comfort Inn?) but the rooms are comfortable and clean, and the staff and management very friendly and nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Philip M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oliver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed here for three nights. Easy to find from the freeway and a resonable location (close to downtown if there is such a thing in green valley!). On checkin, the rate we were given was $20 per night more than the one we had on our reservation. When we told them of the difference, they changed the rate without question.

The room was pretty much standard motel issue. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was not all that great - less than we have come to expect for an included breakfast for almost $100 per night.

I am not sure we would stay here again - no big problem just not that great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Maine
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

First off, there are few hotel choices in this area. The room was clean, fridge and microwave as well. Bed was comfortable, and had plenty of pillows. For the price, I thought breakfast would be a bit higher quality item choices beyond what appeared to be frozen then microwaved egg patties, dilute juices, low end bread products. In order to use the wifi, there is advertising videos that must be run through periodically, to "earn" (term used in the connection process) the connection!

Room Tip: Avoid the room adjacent to the laundry room = noisy.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Pegwillen
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is the best place i have ever been. we(whole family)stayed for 3 nights and 4 days. large clean room, best breakfast, super friendly staff and manager is on the top. i work 3 diff. jobs but he is the most hard working person on this planet. This is the best experience i really had. i recommend everyone to visit this place at least once.

Room Tip: whenever i visit arizona, i wil stay in this motel only... hey folks, doesnt matter wherever or what...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank jack r
Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel from Aug 25-29 2012. We came from out of town. We were there for business The. Front desk person she was very rude her name is Sharon Wickwar. First thing she started putting breakfast away at 8;00 AM breakfast goes until 9:00. I went up to the front desk a total of 4 times to tet her know many items from the breakfast station needed to be refilled, All she did was play her crossword puzzle I felt like I was bothering her. when I told her that she said she can do whatever she wants to do. she . did not seem to care about the guests. Finally I asked to speak to the manager and she told me he was not there when clearly the signs reads Manager on duty. She then put out 2 egg patties,and 4 sausages. This is still around 8:00 am. Breakfast went until 9:00am . Another guest told her that the waffle mix was out. Sharon told her she was cleaning up. No waffle mix not eggs and no milk. and no sauages. My husband and I were in shock over how Sharon treated the guests there. When we were leaving she yelled at me saying she had to throw my eggs away I told her that they are guest eggs and said why don't you give them to the homeless and she said they do not feed the homeless we throw the food away. What a shame My husband and I have stayed at alot of Comfort Inns this one the WORST EVER.I will never recommed this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
8 Thank rickster12345992

Travelers are raving about these Green Valley hotels

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I just happened to read through some of the reviews, and I'm mystified as to whether this is the same place at which I have now stayed on several occasions in the past couple of years.
Conveniently located, clean, quiet, good value, good breakfast, nice people. Also right next door is the best cocktail bar and restaurant for miles. I would have no problem going back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MunroBill
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

This place was great! We (hubby, me & 2boys) stay at Lots of hotels. Here they gave us: a great price, continental b-fast (unlike the Hilton w/sucky beds we stayed at the night b4), great beds, large clean room and super friendly staff. I used the treadmill in the morning too.
This is exactly what we are looking for in a place. Excellent!

• Stayed November 2012
Casino Del Sol Resort
#10 of 129 in Tucson
Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Tucson Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Green Valley? Share your experiences!