“Same Old Menu” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grill on the Green

Grill on the Green
Ranked #20 of 50 Restaurants in Green Valley
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Due to an unexpected event we will be under going a remodel of the Grill on the Green........See you in May 5800 S. Camino del Sol Green Valley, AZ 85622 520 393 1933
Green Valley, Arizona, United States
“Same Old Menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

They have had the same old tired menu for years. I f you have been there more than 4 times you have had it all. This is also part of the Metro Restaurant group which has created a disaster area in Green Valley by abandoning a Golf Course.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Multh, Owner at Grill on the Green, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you for dining with us over the years. We appreciate your review and candor. We are getting ready to make some changes to the menu in the weeks to come. We do make changes to our menu seasonally, but are finding it increasingly difficult as there are a lot of items that have become favorites. It is a tough balance to make changes while at the same time trying not to make our repeat guests mad by losing an item they enjoy. We will do our best in the weeks to come to find that happy medium. I can't speak for the golf courses, but we acquired two dead courses and brought one back to life (the best it's been, I've heard) and hope to bring the other back when there is enough play to sustain them both. We are excited about the future and hope to serve you for many more years to come.

Tucson, Arizona
“Karen is amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food was fantastic but our server, Karen made our dinners great. She was attentive, knew the menu, made excellent recommendations.

Visited September 2013
Multh, Owner at Grill on the Green, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
I will share this with Karen and the management team. I am sure they will be as excited to read it as I am. Thank you very much for joining us and we look forward to serving you again soon. Please feel free to call ahead and ask for Karen to serve you!
Green Valley, Arizona
“Tasty Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Located in the clubhouse at Canoa Ranch Golf Club the food is consistently good and the menu offers many choices.

Visited July 2013
Multh, Owner at Grill on the Green, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks so much for the review and thank you for choosing to dine with us. We have some great chefs at the Grill on the Green and a staff that truly cares. We hope to serve you again soon and often!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great breakfast and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

The morning breakfast buffet is great and the made to order omelets really are made perfectly. They will allow you to sit outside and provide service for those beautiful mornings.

Visited July 2013
Multh, Owner at Grill on the Green, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your breakfast experience. I can't agree more that the mornings in Green Valley, especially with gold course views, are beautiful this time of year! We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again.
“Disappointing Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Since there are very few restaurants in this area, we go to Trip Advisor for recommendations...it must have been an off night because the food and service were sub par. Although our server was pleasant she could not keep up with the tables she was serving. Had to ask for a drink refills, were given the wrong menus so we spent time reviewing the lunch options, when the waitress noticed only one menu was brought to my husband and I. The entrees were average on best. Very small portions and the Pad Thai was not Pad Thai..it was chicken with spaghetti and some spice with 3 nuts in the dish. The salmon was less than an inch wide and I had 3 pieces of zucchini as my vegetable. I was so hoping to find a spot in Green Valley that would be a place we could frequent often, however I don't think we will return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Multh, Owner at Grill on the Green, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thanks for your review. I am sorry that your service and food were sub par. I assure you that your experience was not the norm. Service should have been more attentive and I will review the portions with the culinary team. Please give us another try and I am confident that we will be your new go to spot. We are a local restaurant and we take a lot of pride in being the best. Your review is very enlightening and it has provided us with a great tool to refocus our training. We hope to serve you again soon and often.