Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Inn at San Ignacio(Green Valley)
View Hotel
Santa Rita Lodge(Madera Canyon)
View Hotel
All reviewsfrontage roadindoor poolgas stationroom was cleanbagelsburger kingfast foodsame qualityone night staystay there againvisiting the areaspent four nightscold cerealcontinental breakfast isrecommend this hotellong driveshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I've stayed at this HIEX a few times for business, and it's not a bad place to stay, there are not many food places around but that is not their fault, just drive a couple miles down for places to eat. Comfortable beds, and pretty quiet there. Will stay there again.

Note: they did have a problem with Expedia when I was there, wasn't my issue, but I wasn't going to pay for the room twice!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I checked in on Sunday afternoon it was at least 100 degrees outside. The staff was friendly at check inn. The elevator and hallway going to the room was sweltering. When I got to the room the air conditioner was off and room was sweltering as well. Room has a wall air conditioner unit that looked fairly new and was blowing out cold air. I left for an hour and came back. Room was still hot even though air conditioner was blowing out cold air. Had difficulty sleeping at night due to room temperature.

I was asked if I wanted to change rooms, I stated that if I had to pack and move to another room I might as well go to another hotel. Management was nice enough to not charge me a second nights stay while I made arrangements with my company's travel personnel to change hotels for the week and I checked out at 4:00PM the following day.

The Wyndham in Green Valley is a way better option.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott W
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Scott W,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the air conditioning. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Adequate to So-So. This hotel might have been great a few years ago, but it’s a bit worn now. Our room was not as clean as I’d expect from a Holiday Inn. The shower head didn’t work too great. The furniture and rugs need replacing. It looked like the hotel needed some basic maintenance Can’t recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Harris W
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear harriskris,

Thank you for posting a review of our property. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Please accept my apologies for the cleanliness of the room and amenities that negatively affected your stay. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Zelyn N

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Although I've already reviewed this hotel about three years ago, I feel it's a good thing to review to show that the consistency is still there. This Holiday Inn is a good value for what it offers. Clean rooms, free wifi (there's also a computer in the lobby if you don't have a wifi capable one). Sure, the signage on this hotel isn't the best. Clearly they were there before the car wash or whatever is built right in front and to the left of it.

The complimentary breakfast was good. A wide assortment. An egg dish, bagels, pastries, cereal, and a pancake machine among other things.

My feeling? Don't judge a hotel by the sign. Sure, you may pass it once, but after that, you learn where to turn.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear skyhawk352,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the hotel. It is nice to hear that you are a regular visitor to the hotel. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to your nest visit.

Connie D

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went past the hotel the first time because the sign was hidden by tree branches. Check in was okay but no acknowlegement that we are Priority Club members. We had called ahead to reserve a rollaway. We expected that the rollaway would be in the room ready to sleep on. The woman at the desk said no, she would have to bring it to the room in a few minutes. When she finally brought it, the linens were stacked on top, and she said she was the only one working and she could not take time to make it up. She had given us a fitted double bed sheet, a king size flat sheet, four pillow cases, no pillows, no blanket. We made do rather than bother her again, but we were not happy.
Breakfast the next morning was fine, ample and good, but another family came in with barefoot kids still in sleep shirts. Looked for a sign that said shoes required but did not see one... thought that was health department code.
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was very small.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear MarianReader,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. As a Priority Club Member we greatly appreciate your loyalty to our brands. However, please accept our apologies for not being able to deliver an exemplary service during your stay. I assure you that this is not the norm you should expect from our hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Zelyn N