“pro shop purchases”

Quail Creek Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by architect Ken Kavanaugh, this 18-hole, par 72 golf course stretches 7,005 yards from the championship tees with a U.S.G.A. rating of 72.80.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was treated very poorly as I ordered a club and dropped in to pay and get club , though the club was there I was told it had to be added to inventory, waited 15 minutes then was told they would call me to pick up. It is now three weeks later and no call or email I sent an email to pro shop and was not even given the courtesy of a response. I would recommend buying anywhere else bu there>

There are newer reviews for Quail Creek Country Club

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This course is simply beautiful...tight fairways to make it challenging. Nice homes line the course, but are situated to keep them from your errant drives.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

no complaints normal large group complications food very good know that friend ordered liver and thought it was the specialty of the house

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Quail Creek has both formal dining and a grill. The one dinner we have had was good, but not exceptional. Service was adequate. I much prefer the grill. I especially like their burgers. All are delicious and they happily substitue a turkey burger for any of their sandwiches. Their turkey burgers are simply the best I've ever had. Service in the grill is fast and friendly. The view from both the dining room and grill is relaxing and beautiful.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Open to the Public. Great food & service. Nice place to bring guest, they will be impressed from the time you enter the property.