“Enjoyed!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We enjoyed our meal at Los Agaves. My husband really liked his chimichanga, and my meal of enchiladas was good also. The restaurant was very busy, but the service was good and meals came in a timely fashion.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very busy on Friday evening but worth the wait. Friday fish is very good as well as their Mexican dishes. Excellent friendly service.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

In my opinion this is the best Mexican restaurant in Green Valley. My wife and I eat there often either for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Los Agaves is one of our favorite places in Green Valley, best Mexican option in miles. Their Spinach Enchiladas are best around, also fish tacos and soups are great as well as the standard items. Regarding heat level, Davefromwis must be used to New Mexican fare, which seems to rate food by heat and abundance of gloppy sauces (my brother lives in ABQ and his taste buds are fried). We like the slightly smokey taste of L.A's salsa, one can add more heat with hot sauce on table if desired. They recently did a nice remodel, quite attractive, nice staff! Since our return from the North two weeks ago, we've eaten here one night and one noon.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This place is run and owned by the employees. Service is top notch and the food is out of this world for the most part. Chille Reanos are problematic but the Taco Plate is excellent. For a real treat try the Vista Del Mar