Tripadvisor
Green Valley
All reviews attached restaurant free breakfast best westerns restaurant bar would definitely stay here again fitness room front desk staff order off the menu nice restaurant made to order breakfast tucson area great place to stay hot breakfast pool area pleasant stay madera canyon beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

This is a quiet and peaceful location, with one of the friendliest and most cheerful staffs that I have ever encountered. If you like to use the pool, get a ground floor pool view room, which has a walk our sliding door to the pool area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
M T, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for staying with us, we here at the Best Western Green Valley Inn take a lot of pride on what we do.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

This is our annual stop on our Way to and from Mexico. I was able to do laundry (only one machine) while I watched sports in the lounge. We were going to go out for dinner but the menu loooked great so we stayed. Clean rooms and great staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
M T, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Meltemi51 thanks so much for staying with us. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and will come back soon. We, here at the Best Western Green Valley Inn take a lot of pride in what we do!!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

My stay at the Best western green valley inn was amazing. The entire staff from housekeeping to front desk was so helpful and accommodating. Yesenia who checked me in, Curtis and Barbara at the front desk were great. Shell and Norma in the housekeeping were always ready to help.Jose was really helpful when I had to get a lamp fixed. The hot tub and pool was nice and warm in the cold weather.Great team and a great place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
M T, Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thanks for staying with!! I'm glad you were able to enjoy your stay. We, here at the Best Western Inn Green Valley take a lot of pride in what we do.

Reviewed December 24, 2019

With one person in front of us, it took 35 minutes to check in. The room #112 had an odor. The king studio turned out to be 2 old rooms with the connecting door missing. The tub would not drain as you stood in the shower. The 2nd shower, left over from the other room was too disgusting to be an appealing option. The water pressure at the sinks was very low and the faucet up against the sink back. The toilet would move when you stepped in the bathroom. The lighting was very poor in the bathrooms. The glass door by the bed was crooked so the bottom of the door had a gap that you cannot seal. We used a towel. The front desk had interest in hearing about any of it! The restaurant service was horrible. Without being busy, like five tables occupied out of 30, we waited and waited to sit. The first day the potatoes came out hard, like way over cooked sitting in a pan waiting to be ordered. The second day, after we sat, two couples came in after us, ate and left while we and another table waited for our food. I went to the kitchen to complain and ask for our food! Still waited! Like the order never went in! The table next to us, turned out to be regulars, told the manager they are never coming back. They all knew each other by first names. The bacon came out like rubber! What a mess! No offer to discount the food of course. The gym had five pieces of equipment, two broken and the other three were treadmills. After our Christmas visit with family, we thought we would enjoy the hot tub. Bad idea!!! We got in and were overcome with bleach and chlorine burning our eyes! We got out after 5 minutes and got back to our room to find it discolored my wifes suit and completely faded the brilliant purple and blue out of her suit!! That suit is 1 year old and was $200!! We went to check out and get a paper receipt. I was told I could not have a receipt because I used a third party. I asked her what she was talking about because I booked directly with them!? She told me no receipt and she did not know the total. Then walked into the back office leaving me stand there. We are so mad! This kind of service is unacceptable and has to be stopped and this facility cleaned up! I am sure this is a poorly owned and run franchise but where the hell is Corporate Best Western on this property. How is this the face of Best Western in Green Valley, Arizona?? Do they not go look at properties that bare their national name brand? Do yourself a HUGE favor and pick another hotel in this area.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
M T, General Manager at Best Western Green Valley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 520 625-2250 .

Norah Abril

Reviewed December 16, 2019

We have stayed here at least 6 times, it just keeps getting better. Rooms upgraded so there are plenty of places to charge electronics. Always clean. Free breakfast a fantastic perk! Never had a bad experience her.

Date of stay: December 2019