Community Performance & Art Center – CPAC
Review Highlights
Love this place.

bev401
Green Valley, Arizona
Not a bad seat in the house.

tom A
Green Valley, Arizona

All reviews performers acoustics venue concert performed az community
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Will always pick this place for concerts and plays over others in Green Valley. The acoustics are really good for me as I have some hearing problems. No really bad seats here either!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Great venue for any type of entertainment. Small venue where all the seats have a great view and the acoustics are excellent. CPAC brings in a variety of entertainment and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I recently attended a Women's Film Festival here. It was the perfect venue for the event. I enjoy many special events at CPAC throughout the year.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Went to a musical performance recently and was impressed with the acoustics and seating arrangement. Really a fantastic venue for this retirement community.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have attended a number of concerts here this year and they have been FABULOUS! Wonderful entertainment and a very good venue.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

Nice venue for smaller crowds. Good tiering and now with reserved seats. Shows are usually quite good. Nice art gallery to visit during intermission. Good parking. Drinks are reasonably priced. Good for a casual night out.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

One outstanding band. Big Band Express! Wow what a performance. What a lovely evening. Songs that Frank made famous and warm funny jokes about Franks life. We enjoyed it very much.

CPAC has wonderful performances and we purchase several of them every year. What a joy !

Reviewed November 8, 2017

We went to this place to see one of my neighbors perform. The venue was small and nearly sold out when we bought tickets in the back row but the seats were comfortable and we could see very well. Not true of some of the venues we have tried in Tucson.

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Saw the Chinese dancers ( Shen Yun) I thought they were excellent. My wife didn't care for them very much. So there's your 2 viewpoints! ( Of course the wife's counts as 2 ! )

Amanda U, Front Office Manager at Community Performance & Art Center – CPAC, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear Gerald L.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I've looked into this and The Shen Yun Dancers have not performed at CPAC. Perhaps you are thinking of another venue? Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. We'd love to see you here at CPAC Green Valley!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

CPAC offers a variety of entertainment options....plays, groups, bands...you name and they have had it. I look forward to another great season this year.