“Great Place to Stay”

Comfort Suites Goodyear
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Reviewed February 25, 2011

A friend and I needed a place to stay during a photo workshop at the Wildlife World Zoo. This place was really nice. We had a parlor suite because that was all that was available on the day we needed to be there. The suite was spacious and clean. It had all the amenities we could ask for. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Goodyear

Reviewed January 10, 2011

We booked the Goodyear Comfort Suites for three baseball teams for a Winter National Tournament. From the initial contact until the day we left, this was a first class experience. I made reservations for 25 people with 2 phone calls. Front desk staff is very helpful. The rooms are oversized with granite showers and granite countertops. Beds are very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast really fed the ballplayers. Very clean hotel, very nice staff, and wonderful stay. There are also restaurants, shopping and other things within walking distance. I can also say that I saw the staff treating individual guests with the same courtesy as they treated our large group. Would definitely stay here next year with our tournament.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank CatchersMom
Reviewed January 5, 2011

Our family enjoyed a fabulous four night stay. Fantastic staff, first rate ammenities and centrally located in town made this the absolute perfect location for us as we attended a baseball tourney down the street .

We upgraded to the "Presidential Suite" on our last night to entertain friends also staying there at the same time.

Can't imagine we could have made a better overall choice.

CJK, Sacramento, CA

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank CJKfamily
Reviewed November 3, 2010

pretty nice place to stay. Clean, relatively quiet, a decent free hot breakfast. The exercise room was nothing special, the pool was outside (I did not try it)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Reginald_Chung
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for over a week due to relocation from east coast. Of all the hotels I have stayed, this was one of the most pleasant ever. Cleanliness was top notch. There were absolutely no weird smells in the room upon entering.
We experienced a window leak during the monsoon outside, and it was fixed almost immediately after alerting staff. The staff were also very, very pleasant and friendly.
In addition to the clean room, we stayed on the second floor right down the hall from laundry facilities. Having four children, laundry down the hall was a so very helpful. The front desk will provide you with all the quarters that you need.
Free internet was essential in deciding to stay here, since my husband needed to work while staying here. Also, free breakfast was decent and ample.
Beds were very comfortable and the sofa folded out to a bed, which allowed the kids to sleep separately. The rooms had small fridge and microwave, too.
Pool went up to 5 feet, which was fine for the kids.
Better than the 5 stars I have stayed at where I needed to pay 20$ for a meager breakfast and $20 for parking....Comfort Suites has free parking and free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Nomadicyurt
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Stopped here for a night on our way to NM. The room was perfect for our family of 8. We got a suite designed for 6, but it worked great for us. The three of my little siblings shared the sleeper sofa and the other one made a bed from the couch cushions. My parents had one bed, and I shared the other bed with my sister. The only thing I would have preferred was if the sink was separate from the rest of the bathroom. This really speeds up getting ready in the morning for all of us. The breakfast would good and ample. A great savings for our family. Walmart is across the street. There is a Panda Express, that we had dinner at, and a McDonalds right next store. There's a Red Lobster and Olive Garden just on the other side of highway. Also Old Navy and some other stores.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Coppertop14
Reviewed January 9, 2010

Stayed here with 11 family members. Helpful competent staff obliged us by keeping our 5 rooms together .Rooms are large - can easily hold 5 or 6. Breakfast was free, but not the greatest. Constantly overflowing wastebasket. Hot entrees pretty sad looking. Stale bread for toast. Whole place very clean, very new. It;'s in a nice new but sadly very empty business/retail area - a reflection of the business climate. There is a Walmart on the next street over, plenty of fast food etc nearby. Close to I-10. They were very nice to our little dog - a flat $25 fee covers dog guests.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale

Been to Comfort Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!