“One Of The Finest...”

Comfort Suites Goodyear
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Reviewed January 5, 2011

Our family enjoyed a fabulous four night stay. Fantastic staff, first rate ammenities and centrally located in town made this the absolute perfect location for us as we attended a baseball tourney down the street .

We upgraded to the "Presidential Suite" on our last night to entertain friends also staying there at the same time.

Can't imagine we could have made a better overall choice.

CJK, Sacramento, CA

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank CJKfamily
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Goodyear

Reviewed November 3, 2010

pretty nice place to stay. Clean, relatively quiet, a decent free hot breakfast. The exercise room was nothing special, the pool was outside (I did not try it)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Reginald_Chung
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for over a week due to relocation from east coast. Of all the hotels I have stayed, this was one of the most pleasant ever. Cleanliness was top notch. There were absolutely no weird smells in the room upon entering.
We experienced a window leak during the monsoon outside, and it was fixed almost immediately after alerting staff. The staff were also very, very pleasant and friendly.
In addition to the clean room, we stayed on the second floor right down the hall from laundry facilities. Having four children, laundry down the hall was a so very helpful. The front desk will provide you with all the quarters that you need.
Free internet was essential in deciding to stay here, since my husband needed to work while staying here. Also, free breakfast was decent and ample.
Beds were very comfortable and the sofa folded out to a bed, which allowed the kids to sleep separately. The rooms had small fridge and microwave, too.
Pool went up to 5 feet, which was fine for the kids.
Better than the 5 stars I have stayed at where I needed to pay 20$ for a meager breakfast and $20 for parking....Comfort Suites has free parking and free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Nomadicyurt
Reviewed July 16, 2010

Stopped here for a night on our way to NM. The room was perfect for our family of 8. We got a suite designed for 6, but it worked great for us. The three of my little siblings shared the sleeper sofa and the other one made a bed from the couch cushions. My parents had one bed, and I shared the other bed with my sister. The only thing I would have preferred was if the sink was separate from the rest of the bathroom. This really speeds up getting ready in the morning for all of us. The breakfast would good and ample. A great savings for our family. Walmart is across the street. There is a Panda Express, that we had dinner at, and a McDonalds right next store. There's a Red Lobster and Olive Garden just on the other side of highway. Also Old Navy and some other stores.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Coppertop14
Reviewed January 9, 2010

Stayed here with 11 family members. Helpful competent staff obliged us by keeping our 5 rooms together .Rooms are large - can easily hold 5 or 6. Breakfast was free, but not the greatest. Constantly overflowing wastebasket. Hot entrees pretty sad looking. Stale bread for toast. Whole place very clean, very new. It;'s in a nice new but sadly very empty business/retail area - a reflection of the business climate. There is a Walmart on the next street over, plenty of fast food etc nearby. Close to I-10. They were very nice to our little dog - a flat $25 fee covers dog guests.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2009

I needed a stay in Phoenix and tried to get to the Holiday Inn. Because of the traffic congestion on I10, I missed my turnoff and accidently came upon Comfort Suites. I said, "what the heck" and checked in. For under $70, I was completely surprised with a spacious, sparkling well kept up room. Very nice furnishings, with special roll out table for computer and work space. Refridge, microwave, LCD TV, etc. AC controller worked perfect and quietly (unlike most other hotels) and the clerk was friendly and efficient. The location is right in the middle of am middle upper clean and well planned community with lots of fast foods, walmart, radioshack, walgreens. Perfect!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank texasr0adrunner
Reviewed May 10, 2009

This hotel was perfect. Everything from the staff to our rooms to the pool to the free breakfast was outstanding. We were in Goodyear for a wedding, it is just off the interstate. 24 hour walmart is just across the way. Call ahead for the best rates.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank YourBasicMom
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale

Been to Comfort Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!