“Typical Holiday Inn Express”

Lexington Inn & Suites - Goodyear / West Phoenix
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fresno, CA
“Typical Holiday Inn Express”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Happy to report that this HEE is up to par with most of the ones I have visited. Staff was very friendly, room was clean and large with a jacuzzi tub even. Location was very convenient, and my two night stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank yayhasplz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fairmont, MN
Reviewed December 21, 2011

What more can I say. It was clean. The employees were friendly.

We just needed a place to stay on our way from Joshua Tree NP to the Grand Canyon. We made a reservation right over the phone. They must not have been very busy, because they gave us a very nice discount over the best rate I could get by calling Holiday Inn.

It is very convenient to get to. Right off of I-10 at exit 128.

The breakfast was just OK, but I stay in at least 70 diferent Holiday Inn properties a year, so food just becomes food after so long!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Allgoodonesgone
california
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The people running this hotel couldn't be nicer.
The rooms are LARGE, appointed well, clean and comfortable. This hotel is surrounded by a giant sprawling shopping center so, whatever you could possibly need or want is available and I-10 is easy on and off.
The only thing that was a disappointment was the "cookie cutter" "breakfast". The omelets were standard "Holiday Inn Express" with no character added. It's a shame they couldn't jazz it up a bit.
Otherwise, a great stop on a long trip.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank foreverart
EDMONTON
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Stayed here for the November Nascar race as part of a two week vacation trip. Great, friendly staff at check in and a nice large room. The room was nicer than the one I had just left in Las Vegas (not a Holiday Inn).
The room has lots of room and a small but serviceable fridge. The carpet is showing signs of wear and could use a stream cleaner, but I don't sleep on the floor. the bed is great. Clean firm yet comfortable and the choice of pillows is nice too. Air conditioning works well too.

Access to the hotel is easy, only a few hunderd yards north of I-10 On Litchfield road. Lots of parking and a nice looking building with nice grounds too.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Right next to a Cracker Barrel and right off the highway. I highly recommend this place.
I travel to AZ often and always stay here.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We enrolled our son at Universal Technical Institute (UTI), Avondale, AZ and I stayed here for 6 nights arranging for my son's housing and setting him up for school. The hotel is just off I-10, about 10 minutes west of the school. There is a restaurant in the hotel that serves breakfast and dinner, and there is a small bar off to the right of the main dining area. As I was there in August, the place was really empty and it was very hot all week, with temperatures averaging 110 degrees F! We ate breakfast and dinner and the food was surprisingly very good and the portions were huge! The Food Manager, Ian, was filling in as waiter and was very friendly and helpful and made us feel like valued guests! There is a very small pool outside with a hot tub that was not working correctly, not a problem since one usually doesn't dive in a hot tub when the outside temperature is 110! There is a large fitness center I used, as well as a really helpful business center where the internet access, faxes (local) and printer are all free to use. Everything was clean and the maids did a nice job. There is a 24 hour free coffee urn set up in the lobby.Overall, I was impressed with the place for the price.

Room Tip: Clean comfortable room
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
California
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We drove from California to Texas and we stopped in Goodyear Arizonia and the hotel was right off the freeway very easy to find, the check in experience was Great! The room was very nice. The beds were absolutely comfortable in the morning we had the breakfast buffet everything was delicious.
We actually stayed twice on the way home from our family vacation and I used my reward points and I got upgraded to a suite with a jacuzzi it was awesome!! I will always remember our Family Vacation to Texas and how your hotel was so comforting being so far from home!! The staff was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale

Been to Lexington Inn & Suites - Goodyear / West Phoenix? Share your experiences!