“Would 100% stay here”

Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Front desk went above and beyond with any and services thank you Lisa and David..staff super friendly and helpful thank you
Terri with an I..wonderful breakfast freshly made waffles great place to stay close by to many attractions..would definately stay here again

• Stayed: January 2011
None_8, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2011

Dear ibeckster,

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best service in the Industry, and appreciate your feedback. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed January 7, 2011

I have traveled to 40-something countries, and stayed at hotels at many of them. This hotel had 4 of the most odd experiences I have ever had, all in one hotel.

1. No one was available at the front desk to check me in at 9 p.m. at night, and no note was left saying anyone would return. Computer was accessible to anyone reaching over the counter. (Apparently she went to take a plunger to a room.) After waiting 5 minutes I left, scared to stay there as a single female as the doors open to the outside, and what if I needed security or maintenance help? Resolution: No-fee refund for room for that night.

2. (Upon second attempt to stay there, now with a companion.) Unable to use fitness room for entire stay. Fitness center was the sole reason I chose this Trip-Advisor-Approved hotel, as I pointed out several times to the staff. Door locked, took 36 hours and 3 requests for someone to come check it. Hotel unable to open door. Resolution: No-fee check out early, where I went immediately to another hotel to work out.

3. Housekeeping declined to make up bed due to personal items left on it (jeans with empty pockets.) Housekeeper left note on jeans explaining. No stated policy noted throughout room. Resolution: None requested. Just took pictures for reference.

4. Management sent apology letter offering 25% discount for "stay", which was nice, due to fitness center out of commission. Discount actually applied to one-night only. Resolution: None requested, just noted for the record.

If you don't mind any of the above odd experiences, the rooms are great at this hotel and it is quiet (except for very loud blowing heaters & air conditioners). Barring any of these incidents, you should have a comfortable stay if you happen to land here.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I truly apolgize for the bad experience you had while staying with us. We will look into what happened and improve on things per you experience. We hope you give us another try, as I believe that it might have been an isolated incident. Thank you.

Reviewed November 24, 2010

I stAyed with my friends with 10 rooms. Great hotel, with a friendly staff. I will be back again for the next race. Hotel has fitness room, free hot breakfast, free concert, bar and restaurant. Good location and very close to race track.

• Stayed: November 2010

Thank you very much, We love Nascar very much and we will continue to take great care of our Nascar fans as we do with all our other guests, year in and year out!

Reviewed November 12, 2010

Amber greeted me with a smile and gave me a great room with secure parking for my Harley. I'm a Vietnam Vet and she thanked me profusely for my service and gave me the best rate compare to other motels in the area (NASCAR Race Week). She let me trade my book for one she had there on the shelf and advised me of all services the motel had to offer. Lisa was extremely friendly and helpful when I checked out , gave me directions to where I was going and welcomed me back. Met one of the cleaning Ladies outside while loading my bike , she engaged me in conversation , thanked me for staying there and also for my service . I felt like I was home and will definitely stay with you of my next trip west. Thank you and God bless you .

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo

We Thank you for serving our country and we love our men and women in uniform! Thank you

Reviewed November 6, 2010

This is a very nice hotel, in the heart of everything. I had a great stay, and staff were really kind and helpful. When i checked in, I was told that there was a free outdoor concert for the hotel guest! I have never stayed at a hotel that offered something like that. It was great. I recommend it to others, and I will always stay there when I visit Goodyear / phoenix area.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate the feedback, and i am glad to hear that you enjoyed the free concert for our hotel guest and local community residents. we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed September 3, 2010

The staff was very friendly and more than willing to help. The pool was very clean and the location of the hotel is very accommodating since there is a diner and many restaurants surrounding the hotel. Most of all, the rooms and bathrooms were very clean! I will be staying here again--no doubt about it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Its a great feeling knowing that we at the hotel are doing the right things to make sure you have a great visit to the Quality Inn and Suites. I am sure you want to make your visit a memorable one, and we will always strive to make that possible

Reviewed August 17, 2010

I had a great time at this hotel, from the employee who checked me in to the hotel bar. they had karaoke that Friday night. I had a couple if cocktails and then sang a few songs. We went out the door to the Black Bear Diner, and food was awesome, huge portions and could nit eat it all. Highly recommend the hotel and location and nice well appointed rooms. I will stay there always!

Thank you, and hope you come back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear
Super 8 Goodyear/Phoenix Area
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!