“Pot of gold at end of rainbow”

Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Amber greeted me with a smile and gave me a great room with secure parking for my Harley. I'm a Vietnam Vet and she thanked me profusely for my service and gave me the best rate compare to other motels in the area (NASCAR Race Week). She let me trade my book for one she had there on the shelf and advised me of all services the motel had to offer. Lisa was extremely friendly and helpful when I checked out , gave me directions to where I was going and welcomed me back. Met one of the cleaning Ladies outside while loading my bike , she engaged me in conversation , thanked me for staying there and also for my service . I felt like I was home and will definitely stay with you of my next trip west. Thank you and God bless you .

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
None_8, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2011

We Thank you for serving our country and we love our men and women in uniform! Thank you

Reviewed November 6, 2010

This is a very nice hotel, in the heart of everything. I had a great stay, and staff were really kind and helpful. When i checked in, I was told that there was a free outdoor concert for the hotel guest! I have never stayed at a hotel that offered something like that. It was great. I recommend it to others, and I will always stay there when I visit Goodyear / phoenix area.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate the feedback, and i am glad to hear that you enjoyed the free concert for our hotel guest and local community residents. we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed September 3, 2010

The staff was very friendly and more than willing to help. The pool was very clean and the location of the hotel is very accommodating since there is a diner and many restaurants surrounding the hotel. Most of all, the rooms and bathrooms were very clean! I will be staying here again--no doubt about it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Its a great feeling knowing that we at the hotel are doing the right things to make sure you have a great visit to the Quality Inn and Suites. I am sure you want to make your visit a memorable one, and we will always strive to make that possible

Reviewed August 17, 2010

I had a great time at this hotel, from the employee who checked me in to the hotel bar. they had karaoke that Friday night. I had a couple if cocktails and then sang a few songs. We went out the door to the Black Bear Diner, and food was awesome, huge portions and could nit eat it all. Highly recommend the hotel and location and nice well appointed rooms. I will stay there always!

Thank you, and hope you come back soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2010

The bed and the pillows were very comfortable. Awsome night sleep. The front desk clerks were friendly. The pool and spa were very well maintained. Did not get to eat the breakfast but is nice feature for the guest. A little pricey.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends

Thank you!

Reviewed June 27, 2010

This is the friendliest, cleanest and peaceful place. While trying to help our son, Lisa Lopez was a great help. She had knowledge of the area which was very helpful. The sheets didnt fit the bed, but Lily was the queen of sheet tucking. when she cleaned the room I didnt wake up wrapped in the sheets. Lily was also so friendly and also very knowledgeable of the area and a great help. It is very nice to be so far from home and feel like we were at home. We also love the discount we got because our son attends UTI. We will definately be back alot.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

That is awesome, and I am glad that we can help, and make your stay enjoyable!

Reviewed March 18, 2010

Have just returned from 2 days at this motel. It really is a gem. When first making my reservation, I'll be honest...NOT... was my first thought. However after reading reviews, I went ahead and completed the reservation.
I was completely happy with my stay. The staff was helpful. The rooms were CLEAN. I mean squeaky clean...The carpet was spotless! The amenities were refurbished 2 years ago...Everything looks fresh...the paint, the grass turf, the pool area, the breakfast area.

Do not hesitate to make this a stop for business or a quick treat for yourself and your family.

Just a note: They are having a few glitches with online reservations, so do follow up with a local call just to make sure your check-in is smooth. ( I didn't have any problems but was told by staff that glitches sometimes occur.)

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Super 8 Goodyear/Phoenix Area
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!