“Trailer park”

Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I won a trip to nascar with a free weekend stay here and I went to check in they didn't know what they were doing wanted to charge for crib couldn't tell if front desk workers were front desk workers they lookednluke housekeeping staff. Went to room was worst room I've ever seen trashy so I decided to check out they gave us a hard time about it so we gave up free room there and went to marriott where I paid for room it was that bad please don't stay here unless you are hard up

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Billy B
Matthew K, Director of Operations at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Hello Billy B, I wanted to thank you for your review. I am disappointed that our hotel did not give you the perfect stay you expected, and I have met with the department mangers to address the concerns you expressed. As you can see by our fantastic reviews, highlighting our great guest service, location and room quality.......the fact that you did not experience this I truly apologize for. I hope you will give us another chance to give you that perfect guest stay....thank you again!

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Friendly staff, with a great location with nearby services for most of your needs. Rooms are clean spacious. The free hot breakfast is a big plus. Just off the highway so easy to get where your going.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Pace_675
Matthew K, Director of Operations at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay, we work hard every day to make every guest stay perfect, our location is the most convenient to Phoenix and no need to fight city traffic, thanks again!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Me and my colleagues travelled into town of Goodyear and continuously looking for a place to stay on tripadvisor. Best site ever to learn about hotels out there. While in search of a hotel we were linked to the quality inn in Goodyear and reading all the reviews about this hotel had me satisfied to go head book a room at the Quality Inn & Suites in Goodyear. When we arrived at the hotel, the employees were extremely nice and we had quick express check in! The rooms were clean and beautiful! Props to housekeeping for a great job! The best parts of the hotel is the view of the pool and their free continental breakfast! I would recommend this hotel to all the travelers and next time I come through in town I will definitely stay at the Quality inn & suites in Goodyear!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Avi_nash4
Matthew K, Director of Operations at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for staying with us, we ARE the place to stay in Goodyear! Thanks again!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Nice place. Beautiful pool and hot tub. Very nice people. Walking distance to multiple restaurants and shopping. Ample truck with trailer parking. Also gives a CDL discount. Will definitely stay here again next time we come through Phoenix.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Matthew K, Director of Operations at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We have so much parking and right off the freeway, there is no better place to stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

In April, we came to AZ and did not have a good experience at a hotel in Buckeye. This time (August) we stayed in Goodyear and it was so much better. Even though the air conditioner is noisy, the hotel was very pleasant outside with a beautiful pool and had a very nice breakfast. The room's hair dryer didn't work but they replaced it right away. The rooms are older, but the staff is nice and helpful and for your money, you do get a nice place to stay. And it was cheaper than in Buckeye at our lousy hotel there. If we were in a hurry and not being fussy for a newer place to stay, we would come here again. It had all we needed for our quick trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Jay P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Quality Inn and Suites of Goodyear! I am happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us while visiting Goodyear, AZ. I am sorry to hear that AC was loud. We do have through the wall units like most hotels, so you will hear the unit turn on and off, the good news is that they are new units, so they will cool the room rapidly in summer. I hope to see you again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been staying here off and on for over 2 years. I have always been treated great. The staff is very friendly, from Marci at the front desk to Terri, the head of housekeeping. This hotel has become my home away from home. Over the road truck driver, and I make it a point to come here when I am in the area and need some time off.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Mark H

Thank you for staying with us and making the Quality Inn and Suites your home away from home. As you know, we love people! We are in the hospitality business, and we strive to make you feel at home!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in room # 150, the air conditioned turn on and off and was very noisy that I could not sleep at all me and my wife, the only reason we didn't leave was because I diidn't want to wake up my two kids and start searching another hotel, in the morning when we took a shower, the tub was clogged. I had a very bad night at this hotel and paid $ 97.95

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rene R

Dear Rene R,

I am sorry to hear that you had a less than perfect stay when you visited us recently. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have had. I will have our maintenance engineer check out the AC unit immediately and see if there is anything wrong with the unit. I appreciate your feedback, which allows us to give you and other guests a perfect stay in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Super 8 Goodyear/Phoenix Area
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!