“Great Pizza!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I don't know how Barro's does it but the Pizza is a great price and it tastes great! The have a nice salad bar too!

Visited November 2013

York, Nebraska, United States
“Great Gluten Free Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were at some friends and decided on pizza. We ordered about 5 extra large pizzas and 1 GF vege pizza. I was very impressed at how good their GF pizza was. It was a Ude's crust, but they were able to get it very crisp. Usually it is a little chewy. Overall a good experience. Everyone else seemed to like theirs also.

Visited June 2014
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“They've gone downhill within a couple years (litchfield park shop)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Barro's was one of my first reviews. It was awesome! My whole family raved about it... Well, we ordered a week ago and it was terrible. I was embarrassed for them. The bbq chicken that my husband always gets was smothered in sauce to where anything else on the pizza was unrecognizable. The pepperoni and sausage was supposed to be on their reg crust, but that was nearly a pan pizza; way too thick. I ordered a Kona pizza to try, and it had so much teriyaki on it that every thing slid off and the crust was soggy.
Not sure if it was a busy night, or new cooks, but where my original rating was excellent it has now fallen to poor, and we are so disappointed.
I tried to email the company and store but could not find it on the website even tho they said it's there. I messaged them on Facebook, but got no reply. Bad business.
It was really good at one time, now we are very reluctant to go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank imfrantik
Buckeye, Arizona
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We shared a "Meats" pizza with original crust and it was great. You can tell that this is a local, family-run operation that has been in business for multiple generations. Given a choice, we would choose a Barro's pizza over any of the generic, assembly-line national chains every day of the week.

Visited April 2014
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best pizza Ive ever had! Fresh ingredients, clean environment, a must try! Highly recommend!

Been to Barro's Pizza? Share your experiences!