“We wont go back”

Bill Johnson's Big Apple
Cuisines: American
“We wont go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

When we arrived we were seated right next to two big parties who were loud. I didn't mind the volume but the rest of the restaurant was basically empty. We asked to be moved to a table with a little more distance between the full tables. My salad was sloppy and dressing wasn't that good. The meat on my sandwich looked and tasted like it had been sitting out half the day. My husband's plate was full but the ribs were not good. The mac and cheese came out more than half way into our dinner. Tasted good but by that point we were ready to leave our plates and go. Our server was nice but that's about it. We wont be going back.

• Visited February 2013

El Paso, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“liked the smoothies very much”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

enjoyed eating their in the morning, usually had a bagel and a smoothie and they were very fresh. definitely go there if you can

Visited September 2012
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great Spot- Western Themed, All American Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I usually go Sunday to the Goodyear location on Dysart for breakfast. Big portions , great staff, good food. Try the Bloody Mary-- if you are so inclined. Ate lunch there yesterday and the special was Pulled Pork , Tortillas and Corn Salsa salad. It was great and I brought 1/2 of it home. Big portions. Prices very reasonable. I think the Special was aroound $8.00.

• Visited July 2012