“Good and consistant.”

Ranked #7 of 136 Restaurants in Goodyear
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
“Good and consistant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've been going here since the old location. We've literally gone through the entire menu in that time. Never a bad meal. One of the only places around that since offers baked pastas besides a Lasagna. The Lamb Shanks are never disapointing.

• Visited February 2014

Goodyear, Arizona
“You can't go wrong!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Their Greek salad is the best!!! Just a nice, friendly restaurant, and you know you'll always enjoy your meal.

• Visited September 2013
Goodyear, Arizona, USA
“great food with outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is great, and friendly staff eager to please. Wide variety of food to choose fro.. I love the grilled parmagan eggplant.

Visited December 2013
Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Oh my goodness, where to start. I love the atmosphere, I love that they are a TRULY owned mom and pop restaurant. ... Of all, I adore their food. Nothing I've EVER tried there I didn't like and I've tried a lot. My favorite is the Peters prawns. Great wine selection, great portions, and great prices. Service can be a little off sometimes, but I think that comes with being a small family owned restaurant... is so worth it. Love love love.

Surprise, Arizona
“Outstanding Greek food & healthy portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I are Greek so we stopped at Dino's to give it a try. To our surprise, the Gyros Greek Salad was the best I've eaten in AZ for only $8.00, I could only devour half the plate! The Gyros was so tender & very tasty. My husband ordered Lamb Pita,(Greek shis-ka-bob, grilled) w/a side salad for $10.00. Melissa was our waitress and was always there when we needed her. The Greek food is authentic! The restaurant has only been open for over a year and is family owned. Menu items include; Antipasti, Dips, Salatas & Soups, Surf & Turf, Greek Specialties, Italian Dishes, Baked Pastas, Pizza, Calzones, and Desserts are homemade by the wife of the owner. The napkins are cloth (nice touch) but the place is casual with booths & tables. The bathrooms were clean. And, they are open 7 days/week. Can't wait to return!
11-10 pm. Catering is available & Happy Hour is 2-7 pm serving wine, beer & other spirits.

• Visited August 2013