“You can't go wrong!”

Good for: Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Goodyear, Arizona
“You can't go wrong!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Their Greek salad is the best!!! Just a nice, friendly restaurant, and you know you'll always enjoy your meal.

• Visited September 2013

Goodyear, Arizona, USA
“great food with outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is great, and friendly staff eager to please. Wide variety of food to choose fro.. I love the grilled parmagan eggplant.

Visited December 2013
Litchfield Park, Arizona, United States
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Oh my goodness, where to start. I love the atmosphere, I love that they are a TRULY owned mom and pop restaurant. ... Of all, I adore their food. Nothing I've EVER tried there I didn't like and I've tried a lot. My favorite is the Peters prawns. Great wine selection, great portions, and great prices. Service can be a little off sometimes, but I think that comes with being a small family owned restaurant... is so worth it. Love love love.

Surprise, Arizona
“Outstanding Greek food & healthy portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I are Greek so we stopped at Dino's to give it a try. To our surprise, the Gyros Greek Salad was the best I've eaten in AZ for only $8.00, I could only devour half the plate! The Gyros was so tender & very tasty. My husband ordered Lamb Pita,(Greek shis-ka-bob, grilled) w/a side salad for $10.00. Melissa was our waitress and was always there when we needed her. The Greek food is authentic! The restaurant has only been open for over a year and is family owned. Menu items include; Antipasti, Dips, Salatas & Soups, Surf & Turf, Greek Specialties, Italian Dishes, Baked Pastas, Pizza, Calzones, and Desserts are homemade by the wife of the owner. The napkins are cloth (nice touch) but the place is casual with booths & tables. The bathrooms were clean. And, they are open 7 days/week. Can't wait to return!
11-10 pm. Catering is available & Happy Hour is 2-7 pm serving wine, beer & other spirits.

• Visited August 2013
Avondale, Arizona
“It's ok!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

It was uncomplicated to make a reservation for a group of 15 people to have dinner on their patio. Bailey was friendly on the phone and all went well. The restaurant is located near the I10 on Dysart beside the Lowe's. Two of my friends recommended to go there as they go regularly and love it there. Coming from Europe and being familiar with Greek and Italian restaurants I believe I can say that the food was ok, but not special. I would even say that the menu is a little overprized and most of the dishes are over 10 Dollars. Well, ok, we had a great night with friends and so it didn't bother us that we waited a little longer for our food than we are used to in the USA. Actually the waiting time made me feel like being back in Europe, and so was the atmosphere. No rush, no pushing from the waiter, who seemed to be new but nice and friendly. The place looked clean. I was told that usually it's very crowded, and for a Tuesday evening there were quite some people. The traffic from Dysart Rd was a little disturbing for me but after a while I didn't pay attention to it any more. Would I go back? Yes. Would it be my preferred restaurant? Eeh. But this comes from somebody who prefers to eat homemade food ;-) . Go there and find out for yourself. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013