Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$60
QualityInn
$108
$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$93
Residence Inn
TownePlace Suites Phoenix Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Best Western Phoenix Goodyear Inn(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$67
Comfort Suites Goodyear(Goodyear)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
$72
$89
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale(Avondale)(Great Value!)
$109
All reviewsbible museumfront deskcomplimentary breakfastmacaroni grilljetted tubbusiness tripnice hotelfamily reunionnext morningclean roomsbusiness centergreat place to staycookieswould stay here againstaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingeasy access
Reviewed April 11, 2009

This was one of many visits to the Hampton Inn in Goodyear I have made. The hotel continues to provide excellent rooms and service in a great location for my needs. Plenty of places to eat and convenient to I-10. If you need to stay on the west side of town, this is the place. The staff (been there for several years now) is courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2008

This Hampton Inn is clean, quiet, in a good location with a lot of restaurants located nearby, including a Romanos Macaroni Grill next door. There is free wireless internet, and I had no problems at all with the connection. All the workers were friendly. I was here four nights straight, and it was a nice stay. This Hampton Inn was more spacious than the normal Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank cafcolonel
Reviewed October 1, 2008

Our 3 night stay at the Hampton was very nice. The location was great -- close to I 10 and a short walk to many restaurants / stores. Our room was very clean, quiet and spacious -- no complaints there. They also offered a nice complimentary breakfast which went above and beyond the traditional bagels / cereal that you typically find at some hotels. Service was friendly and very accomodating as well. There are many hotels located in this particular area, but the Hampton treated us very well -- I definitely recommend it!

Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed November 14, 2007

This was one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed in as far as the rooms goes. I was impressed from the moment I walked into my room. It had a pretty big kitchenette with a table, a living room area with a sofa and TV, and a very large bedroom area. The bathroom had the largest jacuzzi tub I have ever seen at a Hampton.

Of course this hotel offered the "Hampton breakfast." However, I noticed some usual breakfast items were missing at this Hampton like the fresh fruit salad. The breakfast area was very big and comfortable though. This Hampton had a suite shop which was a nice touch. I liked the fact that I could buy sodas and charge it to my room as opposed to dig out change. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Goodyear.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2007

This is one of the better Hampton Inns we have stayed at, and as HiltonHonours members we stay at quite a few.

As others have noted, the lobby and breakfast area are far more spacious than most Hamptons, breakfast is good, many restaurants are within walking distance, staff are friendly, the rooms are well-appointed and quiet, parking is well-lit and the hotel is on the west side of Phoenix close to the I-10 which is very convenient for travel to California.

I was particularly impressed with the business center, which had two good computers with Internet access and free photcopying. It is a large separate room off the lobby. This is a major advantage over many hotels where there is one computer in the breakfast area which might be monopolized by an inconsiderate guest.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple