“Enjoyed our stay”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Goodyear
Natick, MA
“Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed October 1, 2008

Our 3 night stay at the Hampton was very nice. The location was great -- close to I 10 and a short walk to many restaurants / stores. Our room was very clean, quiet and spacious -- no complaints there. They also offered a nice complimentary breakfast which went above and beyond the traditional bagels / cereal that you typically find at some hotels. Service was friendly and very accomodating as well. There are many hotels located in this particular area, but the Hampton treated us very well -- I definitely recommend it!

Stayed September 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Polish first
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed November 14, 2007

This was one of the best Hampton Inns I have stayed in as far as the rooms goes. I was impressed from the moment I walked into my room. It had a pretty big kitchenette with a table, a living room area with a sofa and TV, and a very large bedroom area. The bathroom had the largest jacuzzi tub I have ever seen at a Hampton.

Of course this hotel offered the "Hampton breakfast." However, I noticed some usual breakfast items were missing at this Hampton like the fresh fruit salad. The breakfast area was very big and comfortable though. This Hampton had a suite shop which was a nice touch. I liked the fact that I could buy sodas and charge it to my room as opposed to dig out change. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Goodyear.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled on business
Toronto
Reviewed March 3, 2007

This is one of the better Hampton Inns we have stayed at, and as HiltonHonours members we stay at quite a few.

As others have noted, the lobby and breakfast area are far more spacious than most Hamptons, breakfast is good, many restaurants are within walking distance, staff are friendly, the rooms are well-appointed and quiet, parking is well-lit and the hotel is on the west side of Phoenix close to the I-10 which is very convenient for travel to California.

I was particularly impressed with the business center, which had two good computers with Internet access and free photcopying. It is a large separate room off the lobby. This is a major advantage over many hotels where there is one computer in the breakfast area which might be monopolized by an inconsiderate guest.

• Liked — Finally a good business center to contact home
  • Disliked — No complaints
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reviewed February 6, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Goodyear Febuary 2nd and 3rd.
The hotel is in a nice area of Goodyear near many resturants within walking distant. We had a suite in the rear of the hotel #146 on the bottom level. It was very quite and very spacious.
The first night after a very long drive from Sedona we had one very small thin bar of soap to share, at the sink and in the shower, one bag of decaf coffee for the morning. I would have loved to sit in the whirlpool tub but the water in the shower/tub was very very luke warm. It was still luke warm in the morning
The next day we came back from PIR after a hard day driving cars on the track and had no wash cloths (we used the hand towels for wash cloths) and still had luke warm water in the shower/tub.
The breakfast is just OK. Fresh coffee, juice, fruit and package rolls, muffins etc. The hot eggs were like leather.
The bed was wonderful and I would like the same mattress for my home.
The location is perfect for what we needed. We paid almost $400.00 for two nights. I think for the price we didn't recieve much.
I inquired about being able to make reservations for 3 days in November, because we love to go to Nascar and this would be close to the track. We were told to contact the Manager Steve (--). I called him and left all my numbers and never got a call back one way or the other. He only need to call and say they were filled up.
This hotel is a very nice place and with just a few minor things would be a great place to stay.
We are going down to Phoenix International Raceway almost once a month and thought this was the place for us. I am not sure now. I might return just for the location and bed. We have always stayed at the Embassy Suites in north Phoenix. It was that the drive was a little long and
we wanted to try something a little closer to the track.

• Liked — Location, Bed, very quite
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
Ortonville, Michigan
Reviewed January 11, 2007

My family of 4 stayed at the Hampton Inn for 6 nights over the 2006 Christmas holiday. We were very impressed with the accomadations and service provided by this family friendly hotel. The rooms were clean with comfortable bedding and pillows. Daily breakfast was included as well as a Wednesday evening light meal. The food was just about what you can expect from a hotel like this and the staff did an excellent job of making sure to keep all items available throughout the morning. The lobby and dining area are very spacious and inviting. You can even curl up in front of the fire in a cozy chair or catch up on national news on 1 of the two tvs. Housekeeping also delivered treats to our room during our stay. This area was experiencing well below normal temperature during our visit but we were able to enjoy the heated pool and hot tub. A bonus for the active traveller, a half court basketball court with balls available at the front desk. Lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance a definite plus.

• Liked — Quality and cleanliness of the accommodations
  • Stayed December 2004, traveled with family
3 Thank islandd
Avondale, Arizona
Reviewed August 19, 2006

The Hampton Inn on LItchfield Road, Goodyear, AZ was a very nice place. It was clean, quiet, and the staff was friendly and responsive. It has a nice pool and hot tub, and the free breakfast makes it an excellent value. On Wednesday evenings, the hotel also offers a free dinner, which included large grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, chili, and a variety of salad items. Mmmm -- apple pie, too! It's located in a busy area with many restaurants and stores within walking distance, but despite the outside environment, our room was completely quiet.

3 Thank Jean W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Residence Inn Phoenix Goodyear
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear? Share your experiences!