“Outstanding Breakfast place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 25, 2013

In area for baseball tournament. Read about Black Bear Diner as a breakfast place. As breakfast is my favorite meal of the day gave BBD a try. Simply outstanding, equals my favorite breakfast place at home and I have a great prejudice for my home breakfast place. Great egg cook and a good egg cook is hard to find. Over easy eggs one time and a compliment as the cook knows how to serve over easy eggs;omelet the second time and got a fluffy, not over cooked, with fresh ingredients, tasty omelet. Hash browns very good and some of the best pancakes I have had in a long time. Had to wait on Sunday, not bad but a line. Weekday seated immediately. Clean store, warm friendly service and very good coffee. GO for breakfast.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The Black Bear Diner is a chain, but make no mistake about it they are awesome. Breakfast ham Steaks are GINORMOUS as are most protions. I recently stopped by for luch and had the Hot Turkey oepn faced with mashed potatoes and I almost went into a coma. YUM does not describe it. It is a favorite with locals and is located on Dysart Road just South of I10 in Goodyear. There is pleanty of parking. The staff is friendly and courteous and you will find the prices very reaossnable. It's popular, but they have a lot of tables. The menu is a newspaper which provides a history of the Black Bear Diner chain as well as all the offerings. Well worth it !

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We enjoy going here. The food is wonderful!!! The staff is always really nice! Definitely one of our favorite places here in Phoenix!!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love breakfast and this place won me over too many times.
The Bear's choice breakfast is my favorite with the Belgian waffles, biscuit, 2 eggs, and 2 spicy sausage links. The coffee is nothing to brag about but always hot and fresh.
The menu selection is big and the prices are reasonable for the huge portions. The waiters were nice and helpful at all times.
I will be back soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Always a FABULOUS breakfast, have eaten at Black Bear in numerous locations and always the best. Great staff and service.