“Perfect staff and great food”
Review of Black Bear Diner

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #2 of 142 Restaurants in Goodyear
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 16, 2012

stayed at the quality inn and found this restaurant right next to it, the people were very friendly and helpful, and the food was also big portions

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

It's been a long time since I've ate out and had pot roast close to what I can make at home. The portions are incredible, the cornbread tasty, and the pot roast so tender and delicious it melts in your mouth...yum! As they have several locations, either stop in or order takeout...great bang for the buck!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you are into huge portions of average food, this is the place for you. We ate breakfast here and even my 16 year old son, with an enormous appetite was full. We tried a traditional breakfast as well as biscuits and gravy. Ho hum. Decent service. Good place to take kids or very hungry adults.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Used to live in Goodyear and when I come back first place to stop and get some chow. Yep, not fast food but Chow. Day or night great product and great people. My go to place in the West Valley. Wish we had a place near us in Northern VA like this.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife & I go there occasionally we always love the food.