“Days Inn Globe”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Globe
Corona
“Days Inn Globe”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Clean Room, all amenities were in working order. Our stay was very comfortable the Manager very personable actually took time and visit with us as we gathered in the lobby in the early evening. Breakfast was as advertised and the common area clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through or visiting Globe.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Guest_services2013, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Globe, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule for going online and leaving us your candid review we highly appreciate that. Please feel free to contact us at the hotel next time to make a reservation and we will be sure to give you 5 star service!.

We highly appreciate your compliments about our staff and we hope to see you again soon!

Thank you!
Days Inn Globe management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Phoenix
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I travel at least twice a month for work, and have come to expect certain things depending on location and felt like I knew what to expect from the Days Inn name. I chose the Days Inn in Globe because it had a decent rating on Trip Advisor; I knew I wasn't staying at a Sheraton or a JW Marriott, but I had a certain level of expectation of the facilities none the less. After getting into the first room, I immediately noticed a 1 1/2 inch gap underneath the door leading outside. Visions of mice and other creatures coming in to escape the cold filled my thoughts, and I called the front desk to ask if this was normal, or maybe a problem with this room. The phone itself was disgusting, it clearly had not been cleaned and there were splatters and drips of who knows what all over the key pad. While waiting for the front desk girl to bring me a key to another room, I noticed a multitude of different stains and spots covering the bed spreads and sheets. The next room was no better. The gap under the door was still there (so I stuffed a towel under it for the night), and the bed spreads were still stained. The TV remote and phone again did not look like they had been cleaned, and the heating/AC unit vent was coated in ash/construction dust/sand/?? and smelled like exhaust. I didn't feel like switching rooms again, and didn't want to draw too much attention to myself (I am a young female traveling alone) so I stayed. I took my shower the next morning in about 3 inches of water as the drain was very slow, and have come to the conclusion that this hotel staff must just tidy the rooms (rather than actually clean) between guests. Again, I knew I wasn't in a 5-star resort, but over the years I have at least developed an understanding of what to expect, and this hotel fell far short. When I checked out the next morning at 6am, the morning manager (?) crawled out of his dark office, leaving a trail of about a hundred snotty tissues behind him. I suspected he was the one putting out the complimentary breakfast, so I opted to grab something else on the road. I will not stay here again, and I suggest you avoid it as well!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Jacqueline E
Raj U, General Manager at Days Inn Globe, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
We thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay.We truly value guest feed back and try and improve upon those things in which you showed concern. We already had a meeting with our housekeeping staff and our maintenance person and have discussed ways and measures to do a more thorough clean job, so that our guests feel very comfortable and safe during their stay.

Again we do apologise for this inconvenience and do hope that your next stay will be very comfortable.

We would be more than happy to welcome you back in the future, and offer a special 25% discount on your next stay.

Thanks
Regards
Ray
Jersey City
Reviewed December 24, 2013

There were incessant loud noises and banging next door to our room. We feared hoodlums would break into our room. After enduring over an hour of this intimidation, I went to the office to ask for a new room. The manager said all the rooms were booked; he said they "were teenagers, not criminals," and said he would tell them to be quiet or call the police. The noise abated although we still heard talking as late as 1:30 AM. Upon checkout the next morning, haggard, when the clerk asked how we liked our stay I explained why it had seemed like a visit to Hell and he told us a high school sports team of some sort had rented eight rooms; evidently all the kids had congregated and partied in the room next to ours. If the night clerk had bothered to tell us that we would have been less fearful. We have stayed previously in this hotel but it is doubtful we will do so again. The night clerk evidently was aware the kids were extremely loud but cared so little about the comfort of his guests that he only reprimanded them after we complained and sought a new room.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Richard B
Raj U, General Manager at Days Inn Globe, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
We do apologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay, we do try our best to let the coaches know that the kids should behave themselves, and not to be out so late in the morning, in fact we did tell the coaches and the kids several times, but unfortunately they did not pay heed.We have already informed the school authorities, about this matter, and they have expressed concern and have apologized for the students bad behavior.

We do hope you come back again and stay with us, we will certainly see that you get our best services, and we will also honour a 25% discount on your next stay.

Regards