Days Inn Globe
  • Breakfast included
$55
$120
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleaniron and ironing boardfriendly managerwaffleswould stay here againgreat place to staysmall townking bedexcellent stayin townfree breakfastraymichellemotelmattressesjacuzzi
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Decent hotel. Price was right. Ray at the front desk was kind and helpful with restaurant recommendations. Comfortable room, nice and clean. Plentiful breakfast (esp. appreciated the fresh fruit). No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank M S
Guest_services2013, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Globe, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words . We love having you here .. We hope to see you as a regular customer and we will continue to provide excellent service to all our customer .

Thank you for your 5/5 reviews!! we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a very average hotel to say the least the beds were hard and the hotel is used by alot of RR and Construction workers so is VERY noisy. Also parking is REALLY an issue if your pulling something like a Motorcycle trailer. Our toliet did not flush and the beds were hard. The person who checked me out seemed to be the owner who (sorry) blew his nose and proceded to hand me a pen right after gross....found one of my own I mean afterall this is when the flu outbreak was at it's peak even if this did not gross me totally out is was just plain rude on his part. Breakfast was cold by 8 am I wld stay at the Travel lodge next time a bit more expensive but I will venture to say probably worth it.

Room Tip: Go to the travel lodge
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank theprairieprincess

Dear Valued guest,

I am very sorry that you did not feel that our hotel was up to your standards. We will work diligently on correcting the concerns you had at our property and we hope that you can give us one more try and we will be sure to meet your needs.

We would like to thank you for pointing out areas we can improve on.

We are sincerely sorry about not being able to provide a 100% satisfactory stay

Reviewed January 10, 2013

we had been here for a marriage in december and we had booked a group of 10 rooms for two nights.Our check inn was done very early by the manager and Ms Michelle who got our rooms cleaned very quickly,so that we didnt have to wait for hours as the check inn time was 2pm.
Everything was so smoothly and efficiently done.
The rooms were so well done clean and comfortable.The breakfast was just great,We have been to several high class hotels,but this breakfast was as good as served in expensive hotels.
all our guests were very happy with our stay.we sincerely thank The manager and the entire staff including the housekeepers who gave us very good service.
Thanks
J Lovato Tucson

Room Tip: Dont miss this place,stay here ,you will be extremely satisfied.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank jeffrey l
Guest_services2013, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Globe, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I come to globe once every week for the past one year,I stay for four days a week.I have been given excellent service during all my visits,The manager sees that I get my favourite room, takes care of the wake up calls and delivers a newspaper to my room every day,out of the normal routine.The rooms are very good,very clean,the furniture the beds are very elegant,and comfortable.The housekkeping staff are always smiling and go all out to give us the best of service.I feelm so much at home,in face I call this my second home.as i spend almost 4 days a week at this hotel.
Eric

Room Tip: Do not miss this,stay', here,you wont regret, in fact you will thank me for recommending this wonderful homely hotel. .
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank eric B

Dear Guest,

We are honored that you consider us your home away from home!

A Wyndham traveler
ELK RAPIDS
2012
Reviewed December 5, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Globe, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013