Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
CheapTickets
All reviews sunset room carl rebecca place to stay putting green gracious hosts banquet room grounds are beautiful views of the mountains jacuzzi tub can't wait to come back globe area globe miami pleasant surprise great customer service villa wedding sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019

We've stayed here several times when we make a trip to the lake. We usually have our adult children so it's nice to have the option of extra bedrooms. And we like to bring our dog and there are dog friendly rooms. Most of the rooms have refrigerators with some having kitchens and all the tools necessary for cooking (if you're up for that!). Carl always makes us feel welcome and will immediately respond to whatever you need. There's a quick breakfast or a cooked breakfast option. It has a beautiful view and is so relaxing to sit out on the patio with a glass of wine and enjoy the peace and quiet as it's off the well traveled road. This is a great place to stay; we'll return!

Date of stay: August 2019
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

We love our regular guests-thank you for your loyal patronage. Yes we do have some nice option for people traveling with friends or families. We recommend to call us direct to book dog friendly rooms and rooms with extra bedrooms. We serve a continental breakfast 7 days a week and compliment it with a cooked breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed August 12, 2019

I don't do reviews unless I have a great experience and wanted to make sure that people take notice of the Dream Manor Inn. I was looking for a place to stop between Denver and Phoenix and hoped that the other reviews on Trip Advisor were accurate. I booked this based on other reviews and I can say that it is very clean, with nice rooms and can't say enough good things about my interactions with Carl (owner). He made us feel right at home and whatever we needed, he would accommodate it. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay and when I travel back through the area, I will be staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next stay. Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate our Trip Advisor Travelers like you that take time to review us.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

This wasn't our first stay here, but the first one in awhile. We were in Globe for a wedding. As former Globe residents now living in New Mexico, Dream Manor Inn is our first choice, but is often booked full if we make a last-minute trip.
Room A was spacious and comfy. The living room and kitchen-dining area make it feel like home. The hosts are gracious, weekend breakfast was great.
Definitely plan to stay here on future trips.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Thanks for coming back to visit us and taking the time to do a great review. Yes, we are often booked full-we are glad we were able to accommodate you. The good news is we are adding more rooms soon, so hopefully we will have more rooms available to our loyal guests like you.

Reviewed July 26, 2019

I have had the pleasure of staying at Dream Manor Inn frequently over the past three years. Everything about this place is wonderful. The mountain-top location, the Tuscan influence, the views, and especially the owners are exceptional. It's a nice continental-style breakfast that is filling and satisfying. I've not had the pleasure of residing over the weekend there but I hear from my fellow lodgers that it's truly a delight!
I work seasonally for the hospital in Globe and they have arrangements for several of their people to stay there. I can tell you we are all in agreement with how nice this place is. BTW Ace and Minne (the owner's dogs) are wonderful ambassadors as well. They are expanding their rooms and this is only going to make this place a real must-stay in traveling through central AZ. Even if you're in Tucson or Phoenix, this is a great retreat as well.

Room tip: Get one of the numbered rooms, that is, numbers only (1-5) for a balcony view of the Pinals.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

We appreciate your review. We have lots of business travelers who love to stay here-as many of our rooms have kitchens. When working here locally, they love that they can stay in our rooms and cook rather than go out to eat. Several of our new rooms will have kitchens or ktchenettes as well. Looking forward to your continued stays with us.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

Simply can't imagine how anyone wouldn't LOVE the Dream Manor inn. Had the opportunity earlier this spend 1 night while visiting for a community event and was simply blown away by the experience! Everything from A-Z was outstanding. Yes, I do mean everything. Friendly check-in, to the "am I'm I dreaming" thoughts when I saw the room. Meet one of the owners, Rebecca, and immediately asked, what genius designed this place? Turns out it was Carl, her husband. When you visit, you'll understand. A huge thank you to everyone at the Dream Manor for leaving me with an experience worth sharing. Remarkable. : )

Room tip: The Hilltop room is amazing!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your great experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our very unique property and the event you were at. We love to do all kinds of events, meetings, weddings, etc. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you for your review.