$99
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/25/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
All reviews sunset room carl rebecca place to stay putting green gracious hosts banquet room grounds are beautiful views of the mountains jacuzzi tub can't wait to come back globe area globe miami pleasant surprise great customer service villa wedding sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2019

Simply can't imagine how anyone wouldn't LOVE the Dream Manor inn. Had the opportunity earlier this spend 1 night while visiting for a community event and was simply blown away by the experience! Everything from A-Z was outstanding. Yes, I do mean everything. Friendly check-in, to the "am I'm I dreaming" thoughts when I saw the room. Meet one of the owners, Rebecca, and immediately asked, what genius designed this place? Turns out it was Carl, her husband. When you visit, you'll understand. A huge thank you to everyone at the Dream Manor for leaving me with an experience worth sharing. Remarkable. : )

Room tip: The Hilltop room is amazing!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your great experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our very unique property and the event you were at. We love to do all kinds of events, meetings, weddings, etc. We look forward to your next stay. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 22, 2019

Greeting at Reception was nice spoilt Andy by 2 yapping dogs The room was fine but the mirror over the wash basin was too low so to shave it was on the knees. The bar was draft free so bottled beers only or wine . Service at the bar ( which was in the breakfast room) was terrible as you had to go and suffer the dogs to find someone to serve you. Breakfast, so called “ Continental “,which Continent I do not know but none I’ve ever visited, where we were introduced to a couple of new donuts that were not laying around the previous evening . We all left feeling that what could be a great hotel was a miserable failure .

1  Thank Paul H
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

When we originally opened our doors13 years ago, we were a small 5 room bed and breakfast, operating out of our home where the current check in area is. Yes, our dogs sometimes bark hello, but they quickly quiet down. We have grown over the years and now have 20 rooms. We are in the process of building 12 more units and a new check in area with new breakfast room and bar area. Our bar stocks 15 different types of bottled beer as well as several wines and wine coolers. Our generous continental breakfast is freshly stocked daily and includes, several different kinds of pastries, bread for toast, English muffins, bagels, fresh fruit (bananas, oranges, apples and strawberries) yogurt, waffles, boiled eggs, 4 different types of cereal, oatmeal, orange & apple juice, milk, coffee and teas. The room you rented is our handicap room, and the mirror is a little lower there so our wheelchair bound guests can see. We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

I am working in Globe on a fire assignment, part of a smaller team assisting, and needed to find a hotel. I always figure that I might as well stay someplace nice, and was very grateful that the Dream Manor was able to accommodate government rates. I have stayed there several days and still have a few more to go.

This is such a unique property, located on top of a hill with a beautiful overlook of the valley. One of the great things is that you have a nice breeze, so even when it is 104 degrees, I can still sit outside in the evening comfortably, in the shade, with a nice breeze coming through.

I stayed in K2, which has a full kitchen, king bed, sofa and walk-in closet. I am not using most of those amenities, but great to have them. I did mention to Craig that the fridge was loud and he fixed it quickly.

My days are very long, so I leave before the continental breakfast is fully out, but there are still quite a few items (granola, waffles, fruit, yorgurt) that are out at that time, including coffee. I am leaving at 5:30, and I believe the coffee is out at 5.

I feel like I have stayed at somebody's home and not a hotel or normal B&B. I would highly suggest the Dream Manor!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

We love our firefighters and were blessed to be able to accommodate so many of you. We also have a free laundry facility available to those who need to catch up on their laundry. We are glad you enjoyed our property and hope you are able to return sometime just to relax. Thank you for your wonderful rating and terrific review.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

Do you want an escape from the city, or from the endless of number of city resorts that are all similar (and crowded). This is a unique, one of a kind villa that looks like it's in the Italian countryside. It has a quiet, peaceful elegance, without the pompous attitude. It is family owned, family built, and you're treated like family. There is something for everyone- from single rooms to multi-room villas. There is a wedding venue, a 4 story lookout, putting greens..... And did I mention- peace and quiet and relaxation. All this, at very reasonable rates. 1 1/2 hours east of Phoenix.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Roggger
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

You are right...we are one of a kind. We have no two rooms exactly alike...we have everything from romantic suites with Jacuzzis and fireplace to condos that can accommodate families-and many of our rooms have kitchens. We are glad you enjoyed your peace and quiet on our private hill top location. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks for your rating and comments.

Reviewed June 25, 2019

Got married here May 25, 2019 and highly recommend the place! Every couple wants their wedding to be perfect....well that was exactly ours. Dream Manor Inn went above and beyond to make our special day perfect. The food was amazing, the cake delicious, the flowers beautiful, the photos breathtaking and the views stunning.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RebeccaGlobe, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Thank you for your comments Kayla. We enjoyed hosting your wedding, meeting your family and friends. We love to do weddings and yours was very beautiful and special to us. We wish the two of you the best and hope to see you, your families and friends again in the future for a get away.