“Outstanding Bed & Breakfast in Globe, Arizona.”
Review of Dream Manor Inn

Dream Manor Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Globe B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We reserved two rooms and one suite with 3 bedrooms for January 22 and 23 for eight people, with a dinner party on January 23 evening. Our accomodations were great and the hospitality was wonderful. Carl & Rebecca Williams couldn't have been better Hosts. The breakfasts were superb and the view of surrounding mountains were equally outstanding. By the way, the Roast for the Saturday night buffet could not have been more tender or tasteful. We would recommend this Bed & Breakfast to one and all.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed January 11, 2010

I stayed at the Dream Manor Inn for 3+ months, so i am pretty comfortable giving a review. I was lucky enough to stay there while I was working in San Carlos, AZ (Apache Reservation). The B&B is situated on a hill overlooking much of Globe. I stayed in a villa with a beautiful patio view of the surrounding mountains and most evenings there were beautiful sunsets and full moon nights were incredibly luminescent. My villa could easily pass for a full capacity apartment. The entire apartment was well-appointed, an had tile floor and carpet. There is an eat-in kitchen with full-size fridge +microwave +washer/dryer +desk. There were also 2 rooms-- a living room with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, and satellite TV, as well as a fully furnished bedroom. I was extremely comfortable and could have stayed indefinitely. The surrounding grounds are well-groomed and secluded. There is ample space for walks in the surrounding desert terrain. The main house has rooms to stay in as well. I only visited the downstairs area where there is a large kitchen where you can get a full breakfast, and there are games and somewhere around 1000 DVDs to borrow. There is some fitness equipment, and there is wireless internet access. The entire property is impeccably clean. There is a pool too which is a great touch for the summer.

Carl and Rebecca (and Curtis) were very hospitable and accommodating. They offer way more than I would have expected even for a bed and breakfast. They are outstanding hosts. They are very personable and knowledgeable about everything from hiking in the area to golf to movies. At the same time, i am generally a pretty private person and they were perfectly respectful of my privacy but always accessible (especially when i arrived late from a weekend trip). I have never had a better "hotel" experience. I was there for work, and would absolutely return. And, if I were passing through AZ for a hike/adventure trip I would definitely stop and stay at the Dream Manor over any other place in the area. Locally the Dream Manor has an outstanding reputation which is always a good sign. I definitely appreciate Carl and Rebecca's hospitality and i couldn't thank them enough for making my stay so great. You could have a great wedding, reunion, weekend getaway or vacation, and Globe is a great homebase for fun day trips to the nearby lakes, mountains, and desert. Remember, i stayed for THREE MONTHS and my stay was totally perfect. And, they are constantly maintaining and making improvements to the property and it always looks brand new. I would highly recommend the Dream Manor Inn for a stay of any length of time.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank eshee43
Reviewed December 11, 2009

We had our wedding at the Dream Manor Inn in Globe, AZ and we couldn’t have been happier with the place. They have a beautiful grassy area that is outdoors by a small waterfall where we had our ceremony and a nice, big room where we had the reception. They provided all the chairs and tables. They also did all of the setting up and cleaning up afterwards so it was really easy on us. I basically just told them what I wanted for decorations and they did a marvelous job making the place look so elegant. They also provided the food (which I got to choose) and all our guests kept complimenting us on choosing a great location and they seemed very impressed.

We stayed two nights in their honeymoon room and it was very nice. It had a full size kitchen, a comfy bed, and a large Jacuzzi tub. It even had its own little balcony with a fantastic view. When we had time to kill we ended up playing ping-pong and they have tons of dvds you can watch.

Also, this was the first time we had ever stayed at a bed and breakfast. I figured the breakfast would be cereal and bagels, but they cooked an entire meal. We had omelets, cinnamon rolls, fruit, bacon, sausage, scones and more. It was very delicious!

The Dream Manor Inn was very affordable and they worked well with my budget. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to have such an important event. I would definitely recommend this place for weddings and receptions or even just to stay for a couple days to relax and get away. We can’t wait to go back in the summer and swim in the big pool.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2009

Our destination, Globe, Arizona via downtown Phoenix, It’s a longer drive to Globe from Phoenix than we anticipated, but what becomes mundane desert scenery switches to beautiful mountainous views as we climb sharply into the mountains. We were heading for a two-night stay at the Dream Manor Bed and Breakfast in Globe. This will be our first ever bed and breakfast experience. Road construction adds to our travel time, but we eventually arrive in Globe, a mining town with a mixture of old and new.
The Dream Manor, located just outside of Globe, is majestically perched high on a hilltop allowing for fantastic views of the Arizona Sonoran Desert. We arrived just in time to partake of a gorgeous sunset. We enjoyed our own private entrance to our room as well as the shared front door entrance to our room on the second floor of the main house. The French doors opened up to a veranda with a private sitting area overlooking the pool and property. It was perfect!
Carl and Rebecca opened their beautiful kitchen to us and we were invited to help ourselves for breakfast during the week which made us feel at home. They prepare a full course breakfast on the weekend for guests. Carl was a great local trip advisor and suggested that we drive through the Salt River Canyon (called the mini-Grand Canyon) just a few miles out of town. The highway snakes down one wall of the canyon via steep inclines and hairpin turns, crosses the river via a scenic bridge, then climbs up the other side with some very dramatic views. It was great.
Before leaving, Carl gave us a personal tour of their wonderful new villas, apartment, banquet room, and outdoor gathering area complete with a waterfall. What a place!
This stay at The Dream Manor gave us fantastic memories for our cross-country anniversary trip. Thanks Carl and Rebecca! You will be first on our list when we return to Arizona.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2009

The Dream Manor Inn is overall a great place to stay (Sunrise Room). Our two nights were outstanding, with first-rate, very attentive service, and clean comfortable rooms, albeit somewhat dated decor in the common areas and in our room. Breakfasts were exceptional and the serving schedule was flexible. This quiet location is on a hill overlooking the beautiful rocky desert surrounding Globe, AZ, and is an easy drive to Salt River Canyon, Tonto Nat'l Memorial, and is 1.5h from PHX. Very nice. I would highly recommend the Dream Manor to anyone traveling to the area, or planning a wedding (or similar event) to be held on-site. Very nice facilities for smaller events.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2009

This was my third time staying in the Dream Manor, and, as usual, I am consistently impressed by the hospitality, accommodations and level of service they offer. The breakfasts are always hot, tasty and made to your liking. The rooms are clean and intelligently built. The view is spectacular -- in the early morning and evening especially. But the best part of it all is all the little things they do to welcome you in like a family member there: you are able to borrow from their over 1,000 DVD library, able to chat it up over coffee or iced tea with them. They make reservations for you, let you play on their ping-pong table and use their treadmill. They let me print out my boarding passes off his personal computer/ They even took out swimming toys and kid towels for my kids the last time I stayed there and let us grab milk and juice when the kids needed it from the fridge. All these little things are the intangibles that you will NEVER get from traditional establishments -- without paying for the printer use, wi-fi, pool toys, and such. We know because we have when we've traveled to Hawaii, So Cal, the Bahamas, and Europe.

They go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and convenient. Do yourself a favor and find out for yourself. Old-style hospitality and Modern accommodations at an incredibly affordable price.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2009

This was our second time at the Dream Manor Inn and a year later it was just as wonderful as the first time. Carl and his son Curtis were absolutely great hosts and give the Inn an authentic family feel and exude true hospitality. Both times we've stayed the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The views from the Inn are beautiful and nothing beats Carl's breakfast and coffee in the morning. They also have an impressive dvd collection that you can use. We truly look forward to staying at the Inn again!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Globe
Best Western Copper Hills Inn
#3 of 8 in Globe
Motel 6 Globe
Motel 6 Globe
#6 of 8 in Globe

Been to Dream Manor Inn? Share your experiences!