“Aptly named as it exceeded my dreams!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dream Manor Inn

Dream Manor Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Globe B&B and Inns
Phoenix, United States
“Aptly named as it exceeded my dreams!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

My fiance' and I had just finished backpacking for 3 days and were seeking some needed respite in Globe for one night. We checked on trip advisor and were pleasantly surprised to have excellent accomodations for one night. We stayed in a one bedroom suite complete with small living room, dining area, full kitchen complete with granite counter tops and dishwasher and a full bath. The owners made us completely at home in this B & B even helping us choose a movie for the evening. They also offer complimentary glass of wine or beer at sunset. We took our wine up to a 3rd floor balcony where we sat on a love seat and we were able to watch full moon rise with an unobstructed view. This is also a great place for sunrise. They have a great game room and 2 putting golf courses. The grounds were nicely landscaped. The hosts were very friendly and extremely accommodating! The suite also had a washer and dryer which was great as we badly needed to wash some of our clothes. We travel quite often and would wholeheartedly recommend this B & B and with the reasonable rates it far surpasses any motel room! Also, downtown restaurants were only 6 minutes away even though this B & B sits up on a hill overlooking Globe and the surrounding mountains.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Susan C
dreammanorinn, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review. So funny story about the name...when we decided to convert this into a B&B, the address gave us the name. Our address is: #1 Dream Manor Drive...didn't take rocket science to figure out the place was already named for us. We look forward to a future visit from you someday!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I'm an attorney and I was in Globe for a three-week trial. I started off staying at the Quality Inn but soon discovered Dream Manor. I switched hotels immediately. At the Quality Inn I had a very standard hotel room and had to pay for an additional room for my files. At Dream Manor, I had what was essentially a free-standing apartment with a full kitchen. (Granite counters, very nice furniture.). The owners allowed me to use a large room in the main house as my work room at no charge for weeks. Additionally, room rate for a villa at Dream Manor was less than what I paid for the standard room at Quality Inn. Owners of Dream Manor are two of the nicest people around. After a couple of weeks, I feel like they are friends. This place is an unexpected jewel. I had to accommodate a lot of people during this trial. My staff, my client and my experts were all extremely pleased with Dream Manor. Highly recommend.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Shotgunbullet
Thank you for your review! We were very happy we were able to accommodate your business needs and rooms needed. We have had several law firms use our facility.
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Beautiful location on a hill overlooking Globe Arizona with views of both sunsets and sunrises. Accommodations are spacious and out door area very nice not much artificial light so stargazing is great. Good place to get away.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Yes, star gazing is wonderful here-as well as the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. We appreciate your review!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was working in the Globe AZ area for the better part of four months in early 2014 and was so fortunate to have stayed at the DMI. The owners were so welcoming and friendly, and the setting so relaxing it was an ideal place to come "home" to at the end of a long day. The rooms I stayed in, (3 over the duration), were spacious and well equipped for short or long stays. It is truly a gem in the Globe area and it shows... from the attention to ensuring a wonderful stay, to the grounds and well appointed rooms, of which no two are the same. If I ever have an opportunity to return to Globe the DMI will be my only choice. It was so unlike other accommodations that I truly felt as if I was at home, while away from home.

Room Tip: Hard to go wrong, but some rooms have small patios that face sunny south (a nice respite on a cooler...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We have several units that are especially designed for extended stays. Some have kitchenettes and others have full kitchens. We want our guests to feel at home here, so they can relax and enjoy the property.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is the 4th year in a row i have stayed at the DMI. The hosts, Rebecca and Carl Williams have consistently been amazing in their dedication to customer service and making you feel special. The rooms are elegant and the location is breathtaking. Relax and enjoy the peacefulness.

• Stayed April 2014
We love our regular, repeat guests! Looking forward to your next stay. Thank you for your review.
Pleasant Valley, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

If you are staying at Globe for one night or several make it at Dream Manor Inn. Dream Manor is on a bluff by itself overlooking the town of Globe. It's billed as a touch of Tuscany, but in the Arizona setting it reminded me of the Tlaquepaque art village in Sedona or the elegance of Don Diego de la Vega's hacienda from the Zorro movie. The Manor is a splendidly upscale resort lodging beautifully landscaped with elaborate gardens, fountains and plaza like outdoor sitting areas. There is even a putting green. The owners/hosts Carl & Becka are warm and engaging, leaving no detail unattended in making you feel welcomed and comfortable. Traveling throughout the Southwest the Dream Manor Inn was the last stop my wife and I was making before heading back...We stayed there 3 nights. It was wonderful to return at night and unwind and relax on our private veranda facing west...Staying at Dream Manor Inn was one of the highlights of our trip...One of the most elegant places we've ever stayed at, yet so
unbelievably affordable. I can not say enough about the Manor and the Owners...

Room Tip: We had the room Hosts called "The Sunset Room". A spacious room tastefully decorated, but...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
dreammanorinn, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed our property. We love our property too - we keep our rates affordable, so more guests will be enticed to enjoy Dream Manor Inn.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband & I stayed here for two nights as he was a part of a wedding taking place there. The owners were incredible- they were so welcoming, & took care of every want & need! The meals were excellent, the breakfast was amazing, and cooked by them, making it even more meaningful. We will definitely be returning in the future. We had never been to Globe and the property is absolutely stunning.

-Avalon & Gavyn C.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your nice review. We are glad you enjoyed the wedding and the property. We look forward to seeing you again someday.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Globe
BEST WESTERN Copper Hills Inn
#5 of 8 in Globe
Roosevelt Resort Park
Roosevelt Resort Park
#2 of 2 in Roosevelt

Been to Dream Manor Inn? Share your experiences!