“Wonderful Wedding Experience”
Review of Dream Manor Inn

Dream Manor Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Globe B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I just recently held my wedding at Dream Manor Inn and the experience was amazing. The grounds and rooms were exceptional, and stocked with everything you would need. The view from the Manor alone is breath taking. Carl & Rebecca were wonderful to work with, and went overboard making sure every last detail was taken care of. The food was fresh and delicious. The service impeccable. I purchased a package through Dream Manor, and contracted their DJ for music and he was incredible. My guests had nothing but wonderful praises about their stay and experience at Dream Manor and I would highly recommend this venue for any future events.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
dreammanorinn, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Marie, Thank you for your review. We had a great time with your wedding too. Looking forward to seeing you again in the future. Congratulations to you and Bill!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Traveling to Tucson from Canyon de Chelly, we found the Dream Manor Inn the perfect stopping place. This is a most remarkable place, and Carl and Rebecca are the most friendly and accommodating hosts we have ever encountered. You will be greeted by them and Minnie Mouse and Ace, their friendly watchdogs. The Manor rooms are beautifully appointed and the views are amazing. There is even a spiral staircase leading to a sitting area with a territorial view. There is a large events room for weddings and meetings, a lovely courtyard, and an cozy outside sitting area. The owners have spared no expense to make the sweeping entry drive something right out of an exotic resort magazine, perfect place for photo shoots. Carl is putting in a putting green and it should be quite amazing when it is done. The main house has a man cave that has everything, foosball, billiard table, ping pong and a large screen TV, all available for guests to enjoy. Breakfast was fantastic, cooked to perfection, scones were great. If you have to get on the run early, there is a breakfast bar available to satisfy your appetite. I can't think of a more lovely setting to have a wedding or family reunion Clearly Carl and Rebecca love being innkeepers and continue to want to develop their property. Look for great things. We wish this was a road we could travel more frequently.

Room Tip: We had the upstairs end room with a queen and a twin and it had the spiral staircase leading to a si...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barb H
dreammanorinn, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed our stay and all of our amenities. The putting green is done, looking forward to you to come back and play it sometime,

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I am a Pharmacist who took a short term job away from home. The company I was working for told me I would be staying at a Bed and Breakfast. I had never in my 56 years had ever stayed at a Bed and Breakfast and was not very happy about it. I thought it would be uncomfortable staying staying in a place with "strangers". :) As it turned out I can honestly say I have never in my life stayed at any place that came near to how nice a stay as I had at the Dream Manor Inn. From the beginning Carl and Rebecca make me feel like I was at home. They were the most gracious hosts you could ever imagine. They had 3 very nice sons that also helped them out from time to time. I stayed there for almost 6 months and in that time I was never disappointed about anything. I could go on and on but you should treat yourself to a stay there, you will be glad you did. Thanks again Carl, thanks Rebecca I will never forget my good times there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dean H

Thanks for the review! We love having extended stay visitors-and you became "family". Mini Mouse misses you! Hope we see you again someday.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I absolutely love this place! So clean and the hosts (Chris and Rebecca) are so amazing! Food was delicious, rooms were clean, nice area. All 3 of us stayed in a decent sized room with 2 beds. The 2nd bedroom was closed off and nice for a teenager to get away from there parents;) I definitely can't wait to come back! I highly recommend this to anybody wanting to stay in Globe!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank MeganBenson

Thank you for your review. It was very nice to meet your family and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I would go back for another stay at any time. Such a beautiful location-quiet, glorious sunrise and sunset and magnificent star gaze nights. Innkeepers Carl and Rebecca are warm and friendly, going the extra mile to assist their boarders. Walk the grounds, shoot unforgettable photos, hike the local mountains and desert....spend Saturday and Sunday mornings brunching and talking to other visitors. If you stay long enough, you become family. AND the best setting for a wedding.....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank bridget w
dreammanorinn, Owner at Dream Manor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your great review. We love our extended stay guests and are happy we can accommodate them while they are working or visiting our area.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

If I wouldn't have experienced it myself, I wouldn't have believed you could find a place like this in Globe. Wonderful place and people. Beautiful location in the desert. Great breakfasts. And, did I mention the wonderful people? We were in the Sunset Room, and it really lived up to its name, simple gorgeous sunsets seen from our private balcony. I would love to stay there again, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: The Sunset Room really lives up to it's name. Private balcony in the evening is nice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rkoolkin

Thank you for your terrific recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Definitely a surprise. Usually don't stay at B & B's for work travel, but Dream Manor Inn was a nice surprise. The rooms are large and clean, I stayed in a 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa that did not have much of a view but everything we needed was there. The beds were super comfy, a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LMH63

Thank you for your review. The three bedroom unit is great for couples or families. The views of the Pinal Mountains from the adjoining courtyard with the BBQ area are beautiful. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.