“Fantastic food!!!”

Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Globe
Cuisines: Italian
“Fantastic food!!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I was so happy to find an Italian restaurant in the midst of one Mexican food place after another. What a gem! Great food! Way beyond my expectations! We had the fried ravioli, green chili Alfredo with chicken and the chicken florentine. They have homemade rolls that are as beautiful to look T as they are tasty!

Globe, Arizona
“Excellent Food and a large room for gatherings”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

DeMarcos has exceptional Italian food, pizzas, pastas, salads and sandwiches. People will frequently order a lunch or dinner salad just for the homemade roll that is to die for (and comes with plenty of butter on the side). The same homemade breads are used for their sandwiches which makes DeMarcos an excellent choice for lunch. Your drinks come in large glasses, even kids ordering milk get a big glass. They do serve liquor and have a huge selection. You seat yourself, and the checks are kept at the register so when you're done you just go up to the cashier to pay the bill. I hosted a baby shower there for a friend and reserved the large room. Even with folks ordering separate entrees from the menu, the wait staff was exceptional, meals served quickly and professionally. Many locals reserve the large room for their special events. For me, the best item is their all meat pizza, perfect crunch on the homemade dough, and loaded heavily with lots of meats and a ton of cheese. Beware it's big, so when we order the large, half is eaten there and the other half boxed to take home for the next day. The salads are huge, and come with red onions and green olives so if you don't care for those they will leave those toppings off. Wednesdays at lunch seem to be very busy there, locals will fill the tables quickly. DeMarcos is a regular stop for me. The only reason I couldn't give them five stars are the number of exceptional Mexican food restaurants we have in town...when your craving is Mexican you go to one of those establishments. I couldn't unclick your choices re: rating outdoor seating...their's isn't terrible, they just don't have any.

Alameda, California
“Summer needs customer service training.”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Summer. From start to finish, from placing a order over the telephone, to picking it up, was totally and utterly an unpleasant, rude and unprofessional "server". I am not sure if she is the owner, manager or just simply an employee, nevertheless, she represents De Marco's Restaurant when she is there and her representation had me close to telling her to keep the order I placed because I do not tolerate such service. Apart from being rude and abrupt to my wife over the phone when my wife placed the order, upon approaching the counter when picking up the order, I was ignored, and Summer and another employee walked away once I stated my purpose there. I had to raise my voice and be obnoxious to be served. Food wise, the pizza was flavorless and blah. The BBQ wings were decent. I will not be giving them my business ever again

2 Thank Don M
Globe, Arizona, Usa
“wife got sick”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and I ate there a little before noon on February 13th. I ordered pizza and she ordered a Phillycheese steak sandwich. She was poisoned from the sandwich, has vomiting and diarrhea as this time February 14th. I called and a lady answered. I told her and she said she was sorry and would check the food temperature. The pizza was fine.

2 Thank Douglas H
Peoria, Arizona
“Best resturant I've been to in Globe”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Great food, Large portions, Great service. Good prices. Lots of choices on the menu. Will go again when we're in Globe.

• Visited December 2013