“Try the Arizona”

Los Robertos Mexican Food
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Globe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Its a little authentic mexican restaurant. I was told to order the Arizona Burrito. It consists of cheese, melt in your mouth steak, crispy french fries, sour cream. It was delicious! Authentic sauces.Great staff, and its more of a "help yourself" place.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This restaurant was great. The food was excellent and very inexpensive. There were many choices and it was all homemade. The inside is a little crammed but they do also have a drive-through.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I love the local, family owned cafe/restaurant feel of the place. It ain't the fanciest, shmanciest place in town but they serve up good food. The burritos are huge, they have great Mexican drinks like Pina Juice which I always order. This place has a large selection of food I especially love ordering their rolled tacos with guacamole; they aren't stingy with their guacamole and cheese they always put lots of it on there for me and I love it. The Arizona burros are worth a try it comes with steak, fries, and sour cream and tastes very interesting unlike anything I've ever tried before. I'd rather eat this than any Filiberto's joint in Phoenix.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Ok, maybe the best tacos in Arizona! Don't let the smallness of this place scare you...the tacos are the meatiest, beefiest I have ever had. (and I have eaten a lot of tacos in my lifetime!)