“Amazing!!”

Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Globe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Wonderful place! My family and i have been coming here for years and have never had a bad experience. Waitresses are awesome and the food is the best in town! Would recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!!

2  Thank dianekenyon

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Wow.......that was a very harsh review for such a great restaurant. I eat at the bistro at least 3 times a week. Seeing your previous reviews i'm not to sure anyone should listen to your recommendations for places to eat . jerrys seriously? service is always excellent. Everyone at that place works very hard and are very friendly. Copper Bistro is known for their great food and service.

2  Thank globeaz
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My Husband and I stopped in the other night to have dinner. The service was absolutely horrible!!!! The food was great! The service was no where compared to the food. We set our drinks at the end of the table, no one came to ask if we needed anything. My husband was waving his hands multiple times, and both servers looked right at him and ignored him. So, twenty minutes later...when the food finally arrives she asked if we needed drinks. HORRIBLE! I will never go back to eat here. The casino has better service!

1  Thank Brandy G
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We were surprised to be asked about reservations in a restaurant where the servers wore t-shirts and jeans. It's apparently popular with locals on the weekend. The service was very average. However, the food was very good and the prices were not bad.

2  Thank K W
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We drove three miles out of our route because of the rating posted here and were surprised to find that they are not open now. There was a sign on the door that said they would be open again in the fall but as far as I know September falls in the category of fall.

2  Thank BedandBreakfastgal