“Average fare and service”
Review of Copper Bistro

Copper Bistro
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Globe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Average fare and service”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We were surprised to be asked about reservations in a restaurant where the servers wore t-shirts and jeans. It's apparently popular with locals on the weekend. The service was very average. However, the food was very good and the prices were not bad.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank K W

Tucson, AZ
“Not Open”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We drove three miles out of our route because of the rating posted here and were surprised to find that they are not open now. There was a sign on the door that said they would be open again in the fall but as far as I know September falls in the category of fall.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank BedandBreakfastgal
Tucson, Arizona
“good beer selection for globe”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

good food, owner is very personable, just needs better help. Waitress seemed annoyed by all of our questions, but the owner promptly came out and engaged us. This is a good place to eat and have a beer.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Will C
Tucson, Arizona, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out of towners”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I were in Globe on a business trip and were staying at the Travel Lodge across the street from the Copper Bistro. We're both from huge cities, born and raised, and figured we could find a major chain restaurant to eat at since the menu is always the same. To our surprise there aren't any major chain sit down restaurants in Globe, AZ. At least not any that are listed on the internet, but we did find a great review about Copper Bistro and decided since it wasn't Mexican food that we would give it a shot, and why not, it's just across the street! The building looked a little odd, but most of Globe is sort of Rustic compared to the cities we are from but we went in anyways. The servers were wonderfully polite and very charming. We got the feeling that it may be family owned, if not the staff are like family to each other. Inside the Bistro was adorable. We loved how it wasn't overly bright with florescent lights and the individual lights over the wall lined tables really gave the booths more of an individual feel. The bar is wonderfully set up and the decor is perfectly placed. Then we got to the food. We were further amazed! I had a Western BBQ burger, something I NEVER have and my husband had the Mushroom Swiss burger. I thought half way through my own that my husband had lost his burger, he just ate it THAT FAST! Throughout it we both discussed how it was amazing that the burgers were well done and still wonderfully moist and very juicy, the flavor was delicious. On the sides we had sweet potato fries, a personal treat for myself, and they were at this point, not surprising anymore, absolutely delicious. We would like to thank the staff and congratulate the owners of this establishment. Well done!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lex_Cancio
Tucson
“Great lunch”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had two great lunches at Copper Bistro. Asian salad and a turkey and swiss with sweet potato fries. GREAT!

Visited August 2012

Been to Copper Bistro? Share your experiences!