“Consistent quality”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

When I first moved to Globe 20 years ago I ate at La Casita on Broad street 2 to 4 times a week. All of their food is excellent, BUT their green chili is absolutely the best I have ever had the pleasure to eat. La Casita remains one of my favorite eating places.

1  Thank Murphl66

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I love this place's bean and cheese burritos and flower chips. Me, my mother, and grandmother always go here after we go shopping on their paydays. Sometimes me, my brother, and best friend go here too and we order so much food here that we're surprised when we see the bill it is always lower than what we expected. One of Globe's best Mex restaurants; I've been eating here since I was a toddler.

1  Thank ChristinaJ138
Reviewed March 24, 2012

la Casita Cafe is a classic store front restaurant serving a variety of Mexican dishes, including plates of red or green chilli, which is what we had. The high tin ceiling, the booths, and the jukebox playing country music make for a more authentic experience than visiting a chain restaurant. The service was attentive but not intrusive and the portions were reasonable and not oversized. Overall, recommended!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Break away from the gated communities and bland big-box malls for a wonderful drive to Globe. We felt so lucky to find La Casita Cafe, family owned and delicious foods and recipes since 1947. If the locals are there, you can count on something worth trying. Big tables span the center of the restaurant, welcoming family gatherings of 8-10, but the booths lining the walls are just as welcoming for small groups. REAL food (and nice cold beers, too) and hard working, friendly staff made our visit off the beaten path part of a wonderful day.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Since 1947 the sign says. The restaurant is very authentic. Food was great. Great service also.