“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Globe
El Paso, Texas
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed back in June of 2012 and was very pleased with my stay. I was passing through Globe on my way to Lake Havesu and need a place to stay. I called up asking if there was a room available that was on the ground floor facing the parking lot. I requested it since I own a Nissan GTR and get a little paranoid where its parked at night since its a 100,000 + $ car. The lady on the phone was able to accommodate my request and the guy who was on night shift allowed me to park in the handicapped parking that was right next to my room. The room was clean and reasonably priced (Gov Rate). I even had a little room buddy ( a little lizard was under the door) and when I opened it he ran in the room. Had no problems with him he did not snore too much. I recommend this hotel to any traveler passing through Globe. I will be staying here again on my trip to CA this winter.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for the great review! Anytime we can accommodate any of your needs don’t hesitate to call and I hope we see you again on your next trip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was a very pleasant surprise. The rooms were clean and well done. This is a fairly new place and we were quite comfortable here. The bath was small, but adequate for a one night stay. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Our arrival was a little early so there was some sort of work going on in the upper floor, but we weren't disturbed too much. We would repeat our stay should we come this way again.

Room Tip: Nice rooms and friendly people.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for your review! If ever in our town again we would love to serve you and your family! Truly, thank you!!
Missouri City, Texas
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

A clean comfortable place to stay for an overnight on our trip to the west coast. This town was a bit tricky on my sense of direction, it was freaky having a hotel that was easy to find with food nearby.

• Stayed October 2012
We thank you for your business and your review! I hope that we have a chance to host you again in the future!!!
Staffordshire
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Wow. We were so glad we made the late change to our itinerary to stay here instead of elsewhere in the town. The staff were fantastic, the room was lovely, the breakfast buffet was excellent and included some very tasty hot items. And talk about value for money! Also, the hotel is in a great location if you want to explore the hiking trails at Round Mountain park. We were lucky enough to see a garter snake while exploring said trails. Can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TheRobinsons2010
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We know that you have many pricing options while in Globe, some more expensive others less, but we want to give the best value for the money you spend and it sound like we have succeeded! Thank you for your review and hope to see you in the future!!!
Great Falls, Montana
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Beautiful hotel, terrific prices! The front desk staff was helpful, friendly and efficient. Thanks Jared! The room was beautifully decorated and clean. It had all the amenities and then some. I will always stay here when I come to Globe, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank RavenLady54
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for your great review! We can’t wait to serve you again in the future!
San Tan Valley, AZ
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed at the Quality Inn Globe in August & was disgusted by the roaches crawling around outside the rooms at night. In the morning there were many lying dead outside the rooms as well. It was disgusting & I will not stay there again. The rooms themselves were OK, but the AC was off when I arrived & it took several hours for the room to cool down to a tolerable level. I also found several small bugs in the room - thankfully not the roaches. Upon check out I wasn't asked about my stay & I just wanted out of there.

Terribly Disappointed

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank JMtravel12
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Rural Arizona in August during the active monsoon season can be a very challenging time for any exterior corridor hotel. The heat of summer, the insects, and wild life that come with this time of year require constant attention. This is the reasons we employ extra staff to help minimize the impact that nature has on our operations and I am very sorry our efforts did not meet your standards. Thank you for your candid review and your business.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We arrived at this location about 9:00 pm. I had called ahead and spoke with the night manager Jared. He explained he had two rooms available and would have them ready for our arrival, and the rate he gave was less than perdiem! When checking in Jared was quick and efficient, and was very pleasant the entire time of our stay. We were in our rooms sleeping within 10 minutes. Kudos to Jared...he should be commended for his extraordinary service.

Room Tip: There are currently alot of mine workers staying in the hotel. Pretty good but occassionally loud.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Yogi459
Jared R, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Copper Hills Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Above all else we want you to experience great value, at as low a cost as possible and I am pleased we were able to provide this to you. Thank you for your review and we look forward serving you again real soon.